14

HELLO READERS!

This chapter is Rated M for Mature.If you are too young to read, then don't.

Also, if you do not want to see that kind of material, then don't.

CHECK OUT THE TRAILER I MADE

I apologize for any grammatical errors. I am not perfect.

I hope you all like it.

ENJOY!!

__________________

"I'll be back." I spoke into Zane's ear, slipping out of his grasp and moving in the direction of Adam. I felt Zane's fingers wrap around my forearm. I turned to look at him.

"Where are you going?" His face was scrunched up in confusion. I flashed a sweet smile and he seemed less on edge.

I don't think either of us was ready for the fist that came in contact with side of Zane's face. I jumped back in shock, realizing the fist came from Adam himself. As Zane stumbled back in shock, he realized it was Adam. He came at Adam, but his efforts were in vain. Several more blows and a harsh punch came at him so quick even I was in a daze.

I placed my hand on Adam's bicep, the muscles bulging underneath one of his many expensive shirts. I grabbed his hand and yanked him away from the gathering crowd of people. I thanked God the club was dark and rushed outside with Adam now pulling me.

The hot night air was no comfort as we stepped outdoors. I caught my breath and snapped my head up to Adam. "What the hell is wrong wit-"

Adam turned back and his fiery gaze met mines. He looked at me with a fury that chilled me to the core. Adam was like another person entirely. I was silenced.

"If you say one fucking thing to me, I will ruin that man's life."

He yanked me into the back of a black car. I scrambled among black leather seats before finding my balance and placing my two feet in front of me. Adam slammed the door behind him. When he turned to me, I was panicking on the inside. He looked so angry.

"You don't have to be angry, I can explain this." I said, and his face never changed. The car pulled off.

"Go ahead." He replied, and my eyes slightly widened. I was not expecting that answer.

"Uh- Well-" He began undoing his cuff-links. I tried not to stare as he undid his collar buttons, slowly making his way down. "Umm." I looked back into his golden eyes, regretting it immediately. I couldn't ignore the moisture between my legs. I clenched them. He was unbelievably sexy. I let out a breath I hadn't realized I was holding.

"I'm listening, Audra." He spoke in that voice and started moving closer to me. I just about lost my cool.

"Uh- I-I"

"You what?" He was next to me now, relaxed like a lanky Tomcat, but eyeing me like a Lion. His scent graced my nostrils and I wanted to moan. Dear Lord... this man.

I glanced up at the partition due to the balls of nerves in my stomach. He placed his fingers under my chin and made me look into the eyes of pure gold that could command whatever they wanted. His thumb trailed over my lower lip and I shuddered.

"If I ever see any thing like that again I won't think twice about completely destroying his life. I've never been one to share what's mines. You are mines, Audra. Do you understand?"

I knew deep down I wanted to object, but all I could get out was "Adam, I-"

"Do you understand, Audra?" His voice was much more forceful. I felt his hands trail up my thigh. As he pushed me backwards my dress hitched up. I was so turned on I could barely speak. The feel of his solid body was distracting me.