3

So, I hope you googled Jasmine Tookes. But, I cant decide between Jasmine Tookes and Denise Vasi.

LOOK THEM UP

AND LEAVE A COMMENT

PLEASE...im serious ):

Enjoy!!

__________________

I bobbed my head to the elevator music, and checked my reflection in my small compact mirror.

I pulled out a tissue from my bag, discarding my minty gum into it. Then, I examined my teeth making sure they had absolutely no remains of my Noah's Bagel bagel.

As soon as the large steel doors parted I was greeted by a large room with three pairs of double doors.

The one on the left read: COO

The one on the right read: CFO

The one in the middle read: CEO

My interview was with the CEO, and so I made my way to the door.

Just as I was about to wrap my fingers around the espensive looking doorknob, the door labeled CFO swung open.

The handsome face of a man popped out of the office, a smile on his face. He was very handsome, with gentle dark brown eyes and caramel colored skin.

His smile was really nice, and I couldn't help but smile back.

"You must be Ms. Audra Williams." He spoke, giving me an unnesicarily long once over. I figured it was due to the fact that I needed to be in proper work attire...which I was of course.

"That I am. I have an interview this afternoon with th-"

"The CEO isn't in at the moment...he had to uhh..adhere to urgent matters. Come in, come in...you're interview will be with me." The man said, cutting me off.

I took in what he'd said, nodding, and walking towards his door. The man held the door open for me and I moved past him...he was a bit too close for comfort.

His office was large and spacious. There was simple furniture and decor. The colors were all blacks, greys, and a pop of green.

He had large windows, overlooking the wondrous and chaotic city of Los Angeles.

"Take a seat, make yourself comfortable." He gestured to the seats facing his desk as he walked around it.

I sat down in the left seat, placing my purse in my lap. His desk was simple and comfy.

There was a simple vase full of expertly cut bamboo sticks, a modern looking telephone, his slim apple computer & keyboard, framed pictures of him, a young, child and an older woman, and his name plate, which read

Vincent Montgomery.

"I'm Vincent Montgomery, Mr. Montgomery to you. Now, may I see your resumé?" He asked. I pulled my resumé out of my bag, handing it to him over the desk.

Vincent scanned the papers, his eyes widening and his eyebrows rising in abnormal patterns.

"So, tell me about you business experience."

"I recently just graduated with my masters in business from USC, I spent the vast majority of my free time from the age of 15 until now interning in business. I've observed and I have assimilated and mastered all of the different occupations existing in this company." I said, and his eyes widened.

"I actually spoke to some of your professors, and they have all expressed their sincere kudos to you. After all, you are a beautiful twenty-two year old with a Masters degree." He smiled at me.