10

Guys, I am INSANELY SICK. I literally feel terrible. But, writing is much more important than Ebola so....

V O T E !

Enjoy the picture of gorge Trigga Trey Songz...

Watch the video to the side...

AND ENJOY THIS CHAPTER!

______________________

Out of habit, I had an internal panic. I was in no shape to be driving with Adam alone. "Oh, no it's fine." I thought of something...anything to get me out of this. "I-I can have my best friend, Mercer, pick me up." I explained, tucking a strand of hair behind my ear nervously. He stood before me, holding his suit coat and scrolling down his phone. 

"Nonsense. You'll ride with me. There's no point in someone coming to get you when I'm here." He dismissed my attempt with a deep chuckle, his eyes never even left his screen. I felt my stomach muscles shift. No, no, no.  

"Adam, seriou-" 

"You're riding with me." He stated as if there was nothing else to it, his eyes looking deep into mine as he enunciated every single word. I glanced over at Ms. Greta and she quickly averted her eyes. Adam's domineering tone irritated me, but it slightly...almost...maybe...a little...eency weency bit...sort of...kind of... made me hot all over.

"Okay, fine." I replied, not able to form any type of better retort. 

"Erik has already pulled up with my car." Adam glanced over my shoulder. I quickly glanced behind me through the windows. I could see the top of a black car. "See you in the morning, Ms. Greta." He called, walking towards the door. He didn't turn to see if I was following. I quickly followed after him, attempting to match his strides. 

"So... annoyingly cocky." I muttered, rolling my eyes. He didn't notice. 

We walked out the doors and I pulled my jacket tighter around my shoulders. I guess I hadn't realized the cold before. It was freezing. Adam smiled at the man handing him his keys. "Thanks Erik." Erik nodded, walking past me with a nod before entering the building. 

There was something between them. The silent respect Erik had in his body language. It was almost like how an Asian child would avoid eye-contact with an elder. 

"Aren't you cold?" Adam asked, and sarcasm was laced in his words. I snapped out of my thoughts, realizing that he was holding the door open for me. I couldn't help but notice how cute he looked holding the door open like a gentleman. I bit my lip, feeling a little embarrassed. I walked to the car and slowed before I stepped in. The car looked almost too expensive. It was sleek and shined in the light like a perfectly polished obsidian stone. It looked as deadly as the cold black eyes of a serpent. 

"Your car...it looks..." 

"What? Nice? Expensive? Warm?" He asked, but I didn't care about the sarcastic undertones. 

"Dangerous." I answered, walking and sliding in. The leather seats seemed to caress my bare thighs. I shifted in my seat, placing my bag on my lap. He chuckled. 

"Much likes it's owner." He replied, and closed the door. I took that time to take a deep breath and gather myself as he rounded the car. He opened the door and was quickly by my side. I watched as he turned on the car, and the dashboard sprung to life with a mirage of colors sprinkled about. 

"Did I mention that you look delectable in that dress?" Adam asked, his eyes reflecting the colors of the dashboard. The angles and planes of his heavenly face glowed in the dim lit car. I rolled my eyes.