Blight of My Life

(Requested by @GayCartoonLover and @Jacksonpara444)

"I'll cya later, Dad!" Amity called out as she began walking out the door.

Alador cleared his throat. "Where exactly are you going?"

"Ummm, to The Boiling Isles, remember? Luz wanted to show me?" Amity asked.

"You're not going." Alador said suddenly.

Amity's eyes widened. "What!? Dad, I-"

"Let me finish." Alador said with a sudden smirk. "You're not going...without this."

He then grabbed something from the table, a briefcase of some kind. And then, he opened it with a small smirk. "The Boiling Isles is a rather dangerous place, Amity. But it's clear you can handle yourself...so here's a bit of a boost."

Amity smiled wide. "Oh, this is gonna be fun!"

Luz whistled a small tune as her cape blew in the wind. She then spun around her staff. It had been about a day since her family had taken in Vee, and Luz had given everyone their Palismen.

"I wonder if she carved hers yet..." Luz wondered aloud before hearing a woosh above her.

"Why don't you ask me yourself?"

Luz then turned around, but her eyes went wide when she saw who was floating above her.

It was Amity, floating up on a purple staff with a white cat Palisman. But that wasn't all. She had a dark purple cloak, purple pants and sleeves, and black boots. She wore strange golden gloves of some kind, with glowing purple circles on her palms. And finally, a golden chest plate of some kind with another glowing purple circle on it, not to mention golden shoulder pads underneath the cloak.

Amity then slowly floated down and hopped off her staff, grabbing ahold of it. "I carved my Palisman the moment I got home. I was too excited! His name's Ghost."

Luz began to drool, and she could've sworn her eyes were now hearts. She felt like she was staring at a beautiful goddess.

Amity caught her staring and giggled. "Like the suit? Dad figured I would need it with me going to The Boiling Isles, plus I don't wanna be your damsel in distress all the time like with the 'Silver Solider'." She said with air quotes.

Luz shook herself out of her trance and blushed. "Y-You l-look...r-really beautiful...and badass! And I thought I couldn't get any more in love with you, Ami!"

"Awwww!" Amity smiled before resting her staff on her shoulder. "Well? What are we waiting for?"

Luz giggled and took her hand. "M'lady."

Amity did a quickly curtsy before following Luz into her portal.

They arrived inside The Boiling Isles a few seconds later, and Luz did a deep bow. "Welcome to my home...The Demon Realm!"

Amity's golden eyes widened and she slowly stepped forward as she looked upon the town, the flying creatures, the boiling sea, the different colored trees, and everything that seemed so...unreal. When she was younger, she imagined going to a fantasy world that was much similar to The Good Witch Azura. Now? That seemed to be happening.

Luz smiled before offering her hand out again. "Come on. I wanna show you my favorite part about this place."

Amity smiled and held her hand before smirking. "Maybe I could race you."

"You don't even know where we're going." Luz laughed. "But, flying together does sound kinda romantic!~"

"I love how cheesy you are." Amity smiled, kissing Luz for a brief moment before getting on Ghost again.