Time is like a River

(Palisman made by MoringMark, creator of Witches Among Humans!

Requested by @another_fanfic_kid and disneyfangirl2)

Luz hummed softly as she slept. She stirred around a little before she gasped a bit, shooting up from Amity's arms. "Huh...? Wha...? Oh...just another bad dream..."

Amity let out a yawn as her eyes slowly fluttered open. "Luz...? Are you ok...?"

"Huh? Oh, Ami! I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you!" Luz said, laying back down, completely forgetting about her bad dream.

Amity smiled a little, slowly, but surely waking up completely. "It's ok. What happened?"

"Bad dream, heh." Luz said, laying her head on Amity's chest to listen to her heartbeat.

Amity's eyes softened and she began rubbing Luz's back, pulling the blankets over them again. "You don't seem too scared by it though...that's a good thing though."

Luz smiled and nodded. "Mhm. I'm sorry I woke you up, love."

"Eh, it's ok. Now you have to talk to me until I fall asleep." Amity laughed, kissing Luz's nose...and then yawning, her eyes beginning to close.

Luz smirked. "Looks like I won't have to talk for very long."

"I'm very...sleepy." Amity chuckled, yawning again.

Luz cuddled up with her wife to be, smiling softly. "Goodnight, Amity."

The next morning, Hunter was practically living at The Owl House now. With his and Luz's parents now dating, the two often spent a lot of time together at The Owl House, so it only made sense that Hunter come along too.

Not to mention, Hunter and Luz often went out on patrol together. This time, they were bringing Vee along, who had turned into a human form.

Tan colored skin like Luz, brownish hair, but her Basilisk ears were showing, some spots that were the same color as her scales appeared on her skin, and her adorable yellow eyes.

"So, why'd you bring me?" Vee asked as she held onto Luz, as she and Hunter flew around the city.

Hunter chuckled and began hanging upside down from his staff. "We both thought it'd be cool to spend some sibling quality time."

"Oh! That's-" Vee's eyes then widened and she smiled. "You consider me a sibling?"

Luz laughed. "Of course! I mean, you've been living with us for a month now, and it already feels like you've been part of the family for as long as I have!"

"Consider yourself a Clawthorne...or a Whispers." Hunter chuckled. "If Moddy and Eda get married, it depends on the last name."

"I hope Clawthorne." Luz chuckled.

Hunter turned. "And why is that?"

"Would you prefer Vee, Luz, and Hunter Clawthorne or Whispers?"

"Hmmm...I suppose Luz Clawthorne sounds better than Luz Whispers."

"How did your moddy's name become Whispers anyway?" Vee asked, tilting her head.

Hunter laughed and sat back down on his staff again. "It's a funny story actually-"

Then, something flew right into Hunter's face, most likely a bird. Hunter cried out, waving his arms in front of his face, shooing the bird away. "Okay...okay...as I was-"