The Palismen Club

(Requested by @KaijuMaster2099)

Otto slowly peaked his head out from his staff, looking from side to side before looking out the window. It was nighttime. He then looked at his owner, Luz, who was sleeping in her bed. He smirked and climbed down his staff before crawling out the window and down the roof.

While Luz was often off adventuring or saving the world or getting new allies, Otto often got lonely. So, he went on little adventures of his own. He didn't need to worry about Luz losing her, cause she could just summon him with a flick of her hand.

But lately? Otto had found new Palisman buddies, and they all started a little club. With meetings happening every single night, since Palisman didn't need to sleep.

Otto then crawled deep into the woods before finding a tiny little clubhouse. He then crawled in to see his friends there.

He saw Rascal flying around, Ghost licking his paw, and two new Palismen AKA Gus and Willow's Palismen. They were new members.

Gus' Palisman was a chameleon of some kind, a light blue and creepy-ish like eyes. But then again, a chameleon's eyes were always creepy looking. His name was Karma.

Willow's Palisman was a bee or a wasp of some kind, with a golden-brown instead of black on her back and a yellowish look to her wings. Her name was Clover.

Otto smiled before walking into the clubhouse. "Hey, everyone! Sorry, I'm late!" He said in their own little language. He had a British accent...for some reason-

Rascal landed. "Eh, it's alright. Hunter took FOREVER to fall asleep. He was playing his dumb video games."

"You're just jealous that you can't play them." Karma said with a smirk.

Rascal blinked before sighing. "Touche."

Otto then stepped onto a little platform before tapping his stand. "Okay, roll call! Just to make sure everyone's here! Rascal, Karma. I know you're here. Ghost?"

"Present." Ghost said with a purr.

"Clover?"

"I'm here!" Clover said with a buzz.

Otto chuckled. "Alright, everyone's here. So, now we get onto the nitty gritty...deciding what the heck we're gonna do."

Clover hummed as she flew over. "We could go to that hot dog stand in the fair again!"

"Nah, I think it's closing down." Otto said, humming to himself.

Rascal then flew over as well. "We could explore."

"Nah, we've already done that."

Ghost then walked over. "How about we each give a dead mouse to our owners?"

Otto, Rascal, Clover, and Karma all looked at Ghost, their eyes and faces painted with absolute horror and disgust.

Ghost blinked. "What?"

"Please don't tell us you brought a dead mouse to your owner..." Karma gulped.

Ghost pouted, crossing his paws. "She seemed to appreciate it."

"Did she say 'I'm gonna put this somewhere safe' and you never saw it again?" Rascal asked.

Ghost nodded. "Yeah! I trust Amity! She's an amazing owner!"

Otto blinked. "...that mouse is most likely in the garbage."

Ghost was silent before he hung his head low. "Awww..."

"I honestly can't tell if you just don't understand how gross that is or you REALLY hate mice." Clover commented, flying over to Ghost.

Ghost huffed. "You obviously don't know me very well...it's both. I REALLY HATE MICE, but I love Amity!"

Otto chuckled a little. "Hmmm...that DOES give me an idea though. Guys, we're going to the portal!"

"But what if our owners need us...?" Karma asked, tilting his head.

Rascal shrugged. "If any of them summon us, we'll just fly through the portal and then into wherever they are and then into their hand. We'll be fine."

"Let's just hurry before the sun rises." Otto said before they all walked out of the clubhouse and towards the portal that led to The Boiling Isles.

After sneaking around the Boiling Isles, they made it to the palace, where they ALSO attempted to sneak past The King of Demons, who was busy suffering through the boring part of being king.

"And someone's requested an ice scream stand at the carnival, but the human version of it." The captain said, flipping through a folder of requests.

The Demon King sighed, rubbing his eyes. "Just say yes to it...and if I hear one more whine from Glandus High, I will PERSONALLY burn it to the ground!" He exclaimed before sighing again. "I'm sorry. I'm just tired."

"...I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but we have like 20 more of these requests to go through."

"UGHHHHHH!!!!"

"Poor guy." The Palismen said in unison before sneaking into the room where Witches could adopt Palismen. Thankfully, all the Palismen were awake, roaming around, flying, slithering, or just talking to each other.

Otto knocked on the doorway as Ghost and Karma closed the door behind them.

The other Palismen gasped when they saw Otto and they all rushed over to him. Otto was somewhat of a celebrity because of being The Witch's Palismen. Why was that so popular? Luz killed Belos after all.

"It's him!" One cried.

"Otto, I'm your biggest fan! Okay, one of them!" One more Palisman cried.

"What is Earth like?" Another asked.

Otto chuckled. "Hey, everyone!"

Rascal flew over before smirking. "So, Almighty Otto...what's the plan anyway?"

Otto smirked back before walking into the middle of the room. He then suddenly grabbed a bottle of apple blood and cracked it open. "Palismen Party!"

The other Palismen cheered and a few even grabbed some kind of sparkly sphere and placed it above the room. Humans called it a 'disco ball' or something.

Ghost laughed as he walked into the party before something pondered upon him. "...how did Otto get that bottle anyway?"

"You don't wanna know." Karma said simply.