Down The Isles

(Requested by Katanasareawesome)

It had been a solid year. Luz, Hunter, Amity, Willow, and Gus were now 18 years old. Vee was now 17. And even King was now 9 years old after so long, since he aged much slower. At least physically.

But today, was a very special day.

Luz clashed her staff against Hunter's, just to train in case a new threat came along. Hunter spun around his staff and sent a small storm of golden energy blasts, but Luz deflected them all with a shield made of ice.

"Ever notice how we just spin these things around?" Hunter asked.

Luz hummed before nodding, zooming over and swinging her staff against his. "Yeah! I guess we do that! It's fun, right?"

Hunter laughed. "Yeah! It's pretty dang fun!" He said before backflipping and blasting at Luz.

Luz quickly dodged the blast before sending her own at her brother. But once again, Hunter just dodged.

Hunter then hummed again and took off his mask, his red cape blowing in the wind. "I feel like we're forgetting something..."

Luz zoomed over, about to hit her brother again before she gasped. "...OH, S-WORD..."

"You can say the real thing, y'know." Hunter snorted.

Luz shrugged. "Me and Amity have watched our language for so long that it's become instinct."

Hunter nodded. "Ah, makes sense...so what are we forgetting?"

"Oh, right! It's...MOM AND MODDY'S WEDDING TODAY!!!" Luz shrieked.

Hunter's magenta eyes widened. "OH, FRICKIN' FRICK!!! WE GOTTA GO!!!"

"RIGHT NOW!!!!" Luz screamed as she and Hunter flew back to The Owl House.

Luz breathed heavily as she rushed into the building, holding Amity's hand. "Okay...maybe running wasn't such a good idea..."

Amity was also breathing heavily. "Probably not..." She said before looking around. Everyone she ever grew a bond with was there. Her father, her siblings, Willow, Gus, and of course: her son, King. Not to mention, Jean-Luc, Lilith, Gwen, and Vee. Even Malos, the Demon King.

Hunter then walked over. "Okay, we made it just in time. I wonder why Mom and Moddy wanted to be married out here."

"Well, it's a cabin near the place they always went too! And the place I made a little promise to this lovely lady." Luz smiled.

Amity laughed. "You're too sweet."

"I know." Luz smiled.

Hunter sighed, shaking his head. "Have you ever argued in your life...? I'm honestly curious."

"Shockingly yes." Amity said. "But always about the weirdest or most childish things..."

Hunter tilted his head. "Really? Like what?"

Luz hummed, trying to remember everything. "Ummm, the most recent one was about which version of purple is the best."

"...okay, wow. You weren't kidding."

Eventually, the wedding was about to start. Everyone took their seats, looking around or chatting with the people next to them. Raine was in front of it all, clearly a little nervous.

Jean-Luc walked over, patting their back. "Fear not, Raine. You should be happy for this day! You were the one who proposed after all."

Raine smiled. "Y-Yeah, true. I guess it's just nerves. It's not even if she has second thoughts...wait...what if she does?! OH-"

Jean just patted their back. "Don't worry, I just spoke with her. She's not going to be changing her mind anytime soon."

"Wait...you spoke to her?"

"I'm the best man AND maid of honor. For both of you." Jean-Luc chuckled.

Raine blinked. "I guess that explains why she never told me who her maid of honor was...I always assumed it would be her sister."

Then, the music began to play. Raine jumped a little before taking a deep breath and then standing tall. They then faced an all too familiar face walking down the isle.

It was Eda, dressed in a beautiful white and crimson gown. She held a bouquet of flowers close to chest as she walked. She even nodded her head once to the music. Gwen was trying her hardest not to cry already, with Lilith comforting her.

Then, Eda stood right beside Raine, smiling softly at them. "Well, hey there gorgeous." She whispered.

Raine blushed and whispered back. "You're ravishing, Edalyn."

Then, Malos stood in front of them, clearing his throat. "Welcome everyone. We gather here today to celebrate the union of Edalyn Clawthorne and Raine Whispers in holy matrimony." He faced Raine. "Raine, do you take Edalyn as your newlywed for rich and for poor, for sickness and for health, together as you both shall live til death do you part?"

Raine nodded. "I do."

"And Edalyn, do you take Raine as your newlywed for rich and for poor, for sickness and for health, together as you both shall live til death do you part?" Malos asked.

Eda smiled and nodded as well. "I do."

"Then, by the power given to me as King of The Boiling Isles, I now pronounce you married." Malos said, putting his hands behind his back. "You may kiss the-"

Eda just threw the bouquet aside before twirling Raine around and kissing them. Raine's eyes widened before they smiled, cupping Eda's face as they kissed back.

Everyone in the audience stood from their seats and clapped and cheered. Gwen was trying her hardest not to burst into tears...emphasis on 'try'. She failed. She was sobbing her eyes out.

Luz then looked at everyone and everything. This all started with her rebelling against The Emperor...and now? She had a wonderful family and a new home.

What more could she ask for...?

The End.

(And with that...? It's over. Witches Among Humans is now OFFICIALLY over! I'm sorry if I didn't take all of your requests, because I'm aware there were some more! But, I had this ending in mind for a long time! Not to mention, I didn't wanna milk it!

Witches Among Humans is my most popular story by far, and is only growing! I probably won't be able to recreate that ever! But, I'm just proud that people love it! It's not perfect, far from it! There are some things I wish I could do differently!

But? I'm just happy that I made this! And I want to thank ALL of you, every single reader, for coming along on this journey! There will be some holiday specials, but other than that? This story is officially over!

And a special thanks to MoringMark for creating the AU of Witches Among Humans!

If you do want more from me, you can check out some of my other stories! But if you're only here for Owl House and WAH? Then, again, thank you for coming along!)