Chapter 1: Life As We Know It

Marcel's POV:

I hid in the janitor's closet waiting for the hallways to clear. I thought they did, so I slowly opened the door hoping not to make a sound. No one was in the halls now but me, they were probably all in first period and of course I would be late. I hated being late to class, that means less time for education! I walked quickly through the halls, my tan khakis riding up my leg showing my long white socks. I got to my locker safe and sound, I fixed my tie and combed my greased hair over. As I was looking in my mirror in my locker, I saw the reflection of my idiotic older brother, Harry.

"Hey lil' pussy, what are you doing, didn't get enough beating this morning, hmm? You want more?" Harry said to me as he turned me around and slammed me up against my locker. I got tears in my eyes as Harry stared at me with an evil smirk on his face. "Aww don't cry Marcel, you want me to call mommy? Maybe she will hold your hand while I beat the shit outta you," Harry said through his teeth as he punched me hard in the stomach. He kept punching me over and over till I slid down my locker to the floor holding my stomach. I looked up, my face right in front of his area. He looked down at his pants with a smirk, then looked at me. "Oh sorry about that man, you probably liked it though. You sick bastard," Harry said as he kicked me in the leg and left. I shut my eyes and let a tear slip down my face, then got up and brushed myself off. I got my chemistry book from my locker, and headed to class, choosing to forget about what just happened.

"S-sorry I'm l-late," I said to my teacher as I ran into class quickly sitting in my seat. My seat happened to be right in front of her desk, so I could see the board better. Although sometimes I didn't like that seat because I could hear people whispering behind me and I could feel paper, pencils, and spit balls being thrown from the back of the room at me, mainly by Harry and his friends Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn.

"It's alright Marcel, just don't let it happen again. It's not like you to be late," Mrs. Ryan said as she started to teach the class. I started writing down notes in my notebook, as I felt something hit the back of my head. It was a crumbled up piece of paper. I picked it up and opened it, there was a note inside.

"SICK GAY BASTARD!!" The note read.

I crumbled back up the piece of paper and got up to throw it away. As I was walking back to my seat, I looked over at Harry who was laughing with Louis and Niall while looking and pointing at me. Harry noticed I was watching him, he winked at me and looked down at his crotch licking his lips. I gave him a disgusted look and sat down in my seat. Harry always did stuff like that to me, he made fun of the fact that I was bisexual. He would use it in sick ways to make it seem like I was attracted to him or something, which I wasn't!! He would tell me I'm sick and disgusting because we're brothers and he told everyone that I told him I wanted him to do me. Harry was the sick one. We use to be cool, idk what happened to him. We grew up in London together, and were the best of friends. I got bullied then too, but he always stuck up for me. Now, he hated my guts, he was mean and he changed.  Yep, my brother was my main bully... that's what hurt me the most.