Chapter 9: Give her what she wants

Marcel's POV:

Practically my whole body shook as I got in the driver seat of my car. I started the car, and drove off. As I was driving, I got a text message. I never get text messages. So I figured it must be either my mum or Harry. I parked my car on the side of the road to read the text. I would never text and drive! But I figured this could be important. The text was from an unknown number. The text read...

"Hey Marcel, it's Riley. I got your number from a friend. Can't wait to see you! (: listen, I know this is asking a little much and I totally understand if your not into it but... I haven't had sex in a long time.. I kinda wanted to see if tonight maybe we could do it.. Maybe it could lead to something more. It's not like we're 'doing it', we are making love. I've loved you for a while now Marcel, and I know you want to. Come on, what better person to do it with then the girl you have been crushing on since middle school. If you want to do this, I want you to take off all your clothes besides your boxers, and come inside and lay on my couch with a blindfold on 😉 if you don't want to do this, turn your car around and go home. Not trying to be mean Marcel, I'm a nice girl. But I know we both want this, and I think we should give it a shot. If you feel to uncomfortable, we will stop. Please try it, for me (; see you soon."

I stared at the text in shock.. I promised myself I would NEVER have sex until I was married or truly in love with a girl or boy. I felt so wrong even considering going through with this. But then again, I've loved Riley for a long time, and this could be my only shot to actually find true love. A girl is finally willing to give me a chance and it just so happens to be my middle school crush and the girl I have been drooling over for years. Maybe this would be good for me. I think I'm gonna try it.. I am gonna have sex with Riley Manchester. I slowly took off my button up shirt, and tie. I removed my pants, and threw it all in the back of my car.

My hands started to shake lightly as I gripped the wheel, turning on the car, trying to calm myself down. I felt a drop of sweat hit my leg. I looked around to make sure no one had watched me remove my clothing. I felt so naked, so wrong. I knew how disappointed my mother would be if she knew what I was about to do, I knew how shocked and amazed Harry would be if he knew too. His exact reaction would be "shit my bro finally got some, nice!" I can picture it.. But this wasn't about my mother or Harry, or anyone else. This was about me and Riley. Just the two of us, all night. She would be my first time, I might not be hers. But that's okay. I drove slowly into the night, music playing low as I thought about Riley's beauty. I smiled to myself as I thought about holding her and caressing her perfectly brushed hair. I thought about kissing her softly as I lay her down gently on her bed. I kept thinking, and thinking. My thoughts becoming dirtier, and more romantic by the second. I stopped thinking when I pulled into Riley's house, I looked at the address she gave me, making sure I was at the right place. For some reason... I recognized this house. I know I've seen this house before. That's weird. I shook away all of my thoughts, and walked up to Riley's door. The door was already cracked open for me... What kind of game was she playing with me 😏. Oh yeah, she wanted me to lay myself on her couch and put a blindfold on. I walked slowly inside, ready for a fun night with Riley Manchester.