Chapter 14: Let's Be Alone Together

Harry's POV:

I watched as the wine trickled over the side of my glass.. As I pored it slowly and seductively. I looked in the window across from me, as I stood in the kitchen, and I could see my eyes filling dark black with lust, as a vein was showing in my forehead from my sexual frustration. I groaned as I shook my head, thinking of Marcel. God, he's so perfect, I couldn't wait to get my hands on him. I dimmed the lights as I headed into the living room, the music from my I Phone was on low, as I had on the classical station on Pandora. I sat on the couch slowly, taking a small sip of my rich, red wine. I parted my hair to the side, and was wearing black jeans and a white muscle shirt. I leaned forward, running my hands through my hair. I grinned as I heard a little knock on the front door. I felt the warmth from the fire place as I walked past it two answer the door.

I slowly turned the handle... knowing it was Marcel. I tried to control myself from grabbing him right then and there and throwing him on the couch and banging the shit out of him. I saw Marcel's magnificent face and body standing in the doorway, it was raining outside.. Marcel was soaked. He wouldn't look up at me, he stared at the ground covered in rain and tears mixed together. He looked pathetic, he looked sexy. I licked my lips in pleasure, as I reached my hand out and took Marcel's hair in my fist, grabbing the back of his head gently, pulling him in for a hug. He came in, shutting the door, throwing himself at me as he cried out. I slightly chuckled deeply, feeling Marcel's goosebumps rising from the back of his neck, I knew my voice was turning him on. "Shhh, baby shhh, it's okay.. you're okay.. daddy's gonna take good care of you, daddy's finally gonna make you feel so good, I know what you want baby," I said slowly as I kissed the side of Marcel's perfect face.  He whimpered under my touch.  I closed my eyes and slowly kissed Marcel's mouth, sucking lightly on his lower lip.  He whined, I kept my eyes shut.  I grabbed Marcel's face with both hands, pulling him in. Marcel's lips were wet, and shivering.. But i don't know whether or not that was from the cold or just from me kissing him.  I groaned deeply as I slowly wiggled my tongue into his mouth in between kisses, and I grinned seductively as I slowly unleashed the kiss realizing I was being a tease. "Um.. Harry.. Should.. should I.. t-take off my gl-glasses?" Marcel said looking up at me with those sweet innocent eyes. "Now Marcel, we talked about this.  What did I say about the  stuttering?" I said trying not to chuckle as I looked down at Marcel with his face in my hands as he looked up at me like a puppy who was getting yelled at by his owner.  "Y-you said it was pathetic a-and I needed to s-stop doing it," Marcel said as he whimpered in disappointment in himself. "That's a good boy, Marcel," I whispered in his ear as I lightly touched his ear with my mouth and nibbled on it, feeling the goosebumps rise on Marcel's beautiful, luscious skin. I cannot wait to get my hands on him, I grunted lowly just thinking about everything I was going to do to him.
Suddenly, I growled as I grabbed Marcel's hair and pulled him into the house, throwing him down on the couch. Marcel looked up at me in pure adoration and wonder.. he was so curious as to what was lying under the rest of my clothes.. and I could feel his gaze on my pubic area. I licked my lips as I kneeled down in front of Marcel, giving him a slight smile to make him less nervous for what was about to happen. Now, Marcel was just a baby, just a virgin. I needed to teach him some things throughout this fantastic practically live dirty but extremely loving porno I was about to create with my brother. I was sick and my thoughts were running wild and I loved it.