Chapter 20: I Guess This Is Goodbye

*Two years later*

The day Harry and Marcel did it in Marcel's bedroom after Harry got off work exactly two years ago, was the last time they had sex leading up to this point.

Harry stopped working at the market, and finally realized his calling. He had started his own boy band with Zayn, Niall, and Liam. They stayed living at home until they had enough money (from touring around the area and CD sales) to go get a house together in LA or something, to really start their career. Marcel, who was now in his third year at Oxford University, had moved away from home to go live on campus. Despite all of this change, Harry and Marcel promised that they wouldn't meet anyone else, and that they would Face Time at least three times a week. Marcel cried when he had walked out the door, saying goodbye to his mum and Harry.

Marcel: "H-Harry, p-please c-come with me."

Marcel began to cry, as Harry cupped Marcel's cheeks with his hands. Harry looked around as he stood by the door with Marcel's face in his palms. His touch was oh so gentle. Marcel whimpered beneath his hands.

Harry: "Sh-sh-sh-sh-sh Marc, you gotta be quiet. Mom is going to be back down with your bags any minute, she can't see me touching you like this. She'll know, baby. And she'll probably have a heart attack."

Harry wiped Marcel's tears. Harry knew that their mother would be suspicious if she saw Marcel crying over leaving his brother. Sure, she knew they've gotten closer over the past few years. But not this close. She would know that something was up. Harry was worried about his little brother. He couldn't stand the thought of Marcel crying in his dorm room, all alone. He didn't want to picture Marcel walking down the sidewalk of campus, and getting beat up or spit on by some fuck boys. He didn't want Marcel to go through what he once put him through in high school. He just couldn't bare the thought of it. He wished he could go with him, to protect him. But, he knew that wasn't possible.

He shook the thoughts from his head and forced a sexy smile, grinning at his brother. "I love you so much Marc". Harry winked at him as he said this, knowing that what he said just sent butterflies through Marcel's stomach. Marcel sighed deeply, looking down. "I love you so much more". He replied softly.

Harry leaned in and whispered in Marcel's ear. "Stay safe. Make a friend, someone who's legit. Don't walk by yourself on the sidewalks unless it's daylight out and there are plenty of people around. If someone invites you to a party, I don't care who, unless it's the president of the book club, say no. Don't talk to strangers, and don't let anyone know how submissive you are."

At this comment, Marcel looked up into Harry's eyes, confused.

Harry rolled his eyes. "Yeah, don't look at the ground and bite your lip when you walk past a group of guys. Don't whimper or make a sexy noise when someone pushes you in the halls. Don't cry because when you cry your glasses fog up and trust me it's extremely fuckin' sexy." Harry smiled as he said that last part. Marcel chuckled lightly. Harry, once again, cupped his face in his hands. "I'm serious though, Marc, don't let them know how you are. They'll take advantage of you. They will only want you more. Trust me, I know."

Marcel nodded obediently. "Okay, Harry. I won't. I promise." A tear slowly dripped down his face, and Harry sighed deeply, bringing Marcel in for a hug. "Oh, and one more thing. Louis doesn't know where you are. He doesn't know you go to Oxford, he doesn't know anything. I blocked him on all of our social media sites and I blocked his number. He has no way of contacting you, so you don't have to worry, okay? You're safe there, Marc. You're safe now. No more bad guys, no more bullying, no one is out to get you, okay?" Marcel quickly wiped his tear-stained cheek. He was sad. The last thing he wanted to do was be away from his brother. He didn't know how he would focus in school or get the grades he had hoped for. All of his old hopes and dreams had passed, and now all he wanted was his brother. He just wanted Harry.

Harry's head quickly turned as he heard footsteps coming down the stairs. He let go of Marcel and gave him a small smile. "Oh, baby doll, I'm going to miss you so much!" Their mom said this as she hugged Marcel tightly, handing him the rest of his bags. She was crying, bawling. "Mom, it's fine." Marcel grabbed his mother and held her tight, planting a kiss on her cheek. "I love you so much, be safe. We'll see you at Thanksgiving!" She said this as Marcel walked out the door, bags in his hands, all ready to face the real world. Harry's Adam's apple moved quick and uncomfortably as he watched Marcel walk out the door. He was terrified for Marcel. He was nervous as to how the world would treat him. He was being protective.

As Marcel was about to get into his car, he took one look back at his mom and Harry. Harry had his arm around his mother's shoulder as she cried into his shirt. Harry rubbed her hair and stared at Marcel. He gave him a thumbs up and a wink. Marcel just smiled and threw Harry a kiss as Harry pretended to catch it.

But on his way to Oxford, Marcel couldn't help but think about what Harry had said earlier and what he meant by it. "Don't let them know how submissive you are".........

THE END

-----SEQUEL COMING SOON.. "MY BROTHER IS MY BOYFRIEND" -----