Chapter 18: A Different Kind of Love

Harry's POV:

It was 11:47, and the store closed at midnight. On Wednesday and Thursday's, I had to lock up the place. Lucky me. 😒 I ran my hands through my sweaty long hair, groaning in the process of wanting to just fall over and sleep. As I was about to leave the counter area and lock up before leaving, the bell rang above the door, meaning someone was coming in.

Who the hell would come in right as the store was closing? And suddenly, I wasn't so curious as to who it was anymore. I could see his shadow, including his skin tight jeans and hair slicked to one side. Louis.

He walked over to me as I ran my hand through my hair, sighing. I really really was not in the mood for him. "Hey Haz," Louis said as he stared contently and hard at his smart phone, and it seemed like he was looking for something. Just then, Louis was not paying attention and ran into the bread in the first isle. I tried my best not to crack up, nothing about Louis and his presence here was funny. I'm pissed at him, actually, beyond pissed. Pissed doesn't even describe half of the amount of hatred I feel toward Louis right now. "Watch yourself, that's good quality bread man," I said shaking my head in disgust at Louis's clumsiness. He's always been clumsy.
Louis slowly walked over to the counter that I was standing behind as I washed it off with a rag. He places his hands on the table and quickly pulled up something on his phone. I knew he was up to something. "Look at this, Harry." I was surprised by the seriousness in his voice. I slowly grabbed the phone, facing the screen towards me.

And as soon as I saw what it was, I shook my head in disgust. "Nah, man. I don't want to see this. You know I don't want to see this." I threw the phone back at him, as I continued to wipe the counters. Louis chuckles darkly as he watched the video. He found such joy out of it, what a sick, sick human being. "I've been watching this on replay over and over again," Louis spoke. "I even jacked off to it a few times, mmm." When Louis said this, I wanted to vomit. I can't tell anymore whether Louis would rather beat the shit out of my brother or fuck him. "You remember this video?" Louis spoke these words to me softly as he smiled and shook the phone in my face.

I leaned over the counter, grabbing Louis by the collar and pulling as hard as I could, without killing him by choking him to death. Even though I really, really wanted to. "Obviously I fucking remember it if I just saw it and said I didn't wanna see it again!" I unleashed my grip from Louis and relaxed a bit. "Just leave, Louis. You'r just trying to start trouble. You know I'm done with you. And I told you what I would do to you if I ever catch you near my brother again. I think I made everything pretty clear. So I really don't know why you're here." After saying this, Louis just nodded his head at me like a smart ass, but I knew he wasn't comprehending anything that I was telling him. He didn't care. He just simply does not care. He'll do whatever the fuck he wants. He's always been that way.

Louis began to walk away toward the door as I continued cleaning up before closing the store. And just when I thought Louis was going to take the high road and get the hell out, I cringed.

Marcel's voice: *whimpering/crying* "H-Harry ple-please st-stop. It h-hurts. You're h-hurting me!"

My voice: "Do you like that? Does that feel so fucking good? Look Marcel, I'm completely humiliating you in front of all of my friends. Everyone's eyes are on you baby so keep on cryin give em a good show."

Marcel's voice: *crying/screaming*

After hearing that, I covered my face in shame. I did a lot of messed up things to my brother. And I'll regret it for the rest of my life. But now, things have changed. My brother adores me. He looks up at me with those big green eyes like I'm his protector. And even though I messed up a lot in the past, even though I humiliated him and hurt him and abused him and used him like a doll, everything is different now, and that's all that matters. Marcel and I are happy and he's starting to come out of depression. I've been reading to him every single night, and I always make sure to tuck him in with a small make-out session before bedtime. Although Marcel is a great kid who wouldn't do wrong, he's got a naughty spot for me and he loves to be submissive. He loves being treated like a baby by me, and I love treating him that way. I'm his protector, he's my baby. And on some nights, when mom comes home late, our late night sex is amazing. He's amazing. The relationship we have now is incredible.

"I'll see you soon, Harry." Louis said these final words as he smirked, still playing the video while walking out the door and slamming it behind him.