Chapter 17: never forgotten

*One Week Later*

Marcel's POV: My mom was back from her weekend trip. Harry and I have been acting weird around her ever sense, we both agreed that she should never find out what happened between us that night. Not only would she cry in horror and disgust, but she would probably disown us out of disappointment in us being gay, especially with each other. I couldn't blame her, if I ever found out my daughters made love to each other one night, and did half of the things we did, I would throw up, legitimately.

It was the first week of Summer before my last year of high school. I planned on spending most of my last summer at home either reading, filling out college applications, or studying for my ACT that I would take for the second time. The first time I took the ACT was sophomore year, when I scored a 23. I may be extremely smart and a 4.0 student, but I was terrible at test taking. This time I'd hoped to get at least a 27. Harry, on the other hand, would be spending most of his summer working at his new job, the Grocery Shoppe across the street. His pay was 10 bucks an hour for 20 hours each week. I worried about Harry and his future plans. He would probably stay at home a few more years after graduation, but mom would most likely force him to go to The City of Liverpool College. And I would most likely be attending Oxford. It was weird, I spent years of my life having only one worry, being bullied. I spent days hiding from my big brother so he wouldn't hurt and torture me with his friends. Now, my worries were so much bigger then that. Leaving Harry, getting into Oxford, coming out to my mom, all of those things overwhelmed my head.

I decided to take a walk to clear my head. I grabbed my brown wool jacket, buttoned it up, and walked out the door. As I looked down at myself, I realized deep down I was still the same nerdy, pussy boy I'd always been. Even if Harry would now tell me otherwise, I knew it was the truth. Suddenly, the memories of my past slipped back in my mind.

*flashback to 2 years ago*

Harry: (in an evil, high pitched voice) "Marcel? I'm home? Where are you? I know you're hiding from me."

Marcel: (hiding in the shower as he quietly whimpers in fear of Harry)

Harry: "Marcel, get the fuck out here where I can see you or I swear you'll have the worst beat down of your entire life."

Marcel: (slowly opens the shower curtain and crawls out of the shower wet from the dripping water; slowly crawls into the doorway upstairs and sees Harry at the bottom of the stairs)

Harry: (smiles wickedly) "Well hey there cupcake, how's my pussy boy doing? You getting any pussy up there?"

Marcel: (looks down at the ground embarrassed as his glasses fall and he quickly picks them up putting them back on)

Harry: "Yeah, didn't think so." (he runs up the stairs and hovers over Marcel's wet, helpless body on the ground)

Marcel: (whimpers in fear, and looks away from his brother towering over him)

Harry: "Fuck, look me in the eyes you little fucker."

Marcel: (slowly looks up at Harry, lip quivering in nervousness) "p-please don't h-hurt m-me."

Harry: "Are you begging?"

Marcel: "Yes"

Harry: "Show me how big boys beg, Marcel, prove to me that you're a big boy." (He says licking his lips while unzipping his pants)

Marcel: (looks up at Harry's member as he unzips his pants, Harry laughs at his reaction)

Harry: "Look at this big cock Marc, you ever seen one of these?"

Marcel: (slowly shakes his head as he looks up at Harry with pleading eyes) "No" (he says quietly trying to hold back the tears, not wanting to look like a pussy in front of Harry)

Harry: "No? Oh, well you're going to take you're pretty whore little mouth, and you're going to eat this dick, you're gonna suck it so fucking hard that I'm going to cum all over you're fucking face."

Marcel: (looks down in fear as he sees Louis open the front door and run up the stairs joining Harry)

Harry: "Oh hey Lou, you're just in time, how about a good old double team on Marcel" (he says in an evil tone not taking his eyes off of Marcel, winking at him)

Louis: "Fuck yeah bro" ( Louis said as he whipped out his giant cock, slapping Marcel with it a few times)

Marcel: (stars crying hysterically)

Louis: "You look like a little bitch"

Harry: "yeah he does, keep crying baby, that just makes it so much hotter"

(Harry and Louis then start face fucking Marcel, double teaming him as he sucked their cocks through tears)

Louis: "I gotta cum bro"

Harry: "me too, on the count of 3 on his fucking face"

Louis: "Open wide Marcel, get ready"

Marcel: (opens his mouth and closes his eyes)

(Harry and Louis release on Marcel's face, covering him in cum)

Harry: "Such a cum slut for me aren't you?" (He said as he lightly slapped Marcel's cheek)

Louis: "Fuck, he looks so sexy like that, so pathetic and used up. What a little bitch"

Harry: "Oh god, that felt so fucking amazing. I can't wait to tell everybody at school that I came home and found you sucking another nerd's cock in your bedroom."

(Louis and Harry laugh and high five each other)

Marcel: "No Harry, please don't" (Marcel said grabbing Harry's arm as he still sat on the floor, now on his knees)

Harry: "if you're thinking about sucking my cock again, I don't want it you fag. You're such a gay slut, I know you just enjoyed the fuck out of us face fucking you. You love cock, especially mine right you little fucker?"

Marcel: (still crying as he nodded in agreement just so he wouldn't get punished)

Harry: "yeah, I thought so" (Harry grinned as he started punching Marcel along with Louis kicking him in the side)

Louis: "Now get out of here, pussy."

(Marcel crawls back to his room, shutting the door and spending an hour bawling his eyes out at what just happened)

*flashback over*