Chapter 8: Dirty Little Secret..

Marcel's POV:

I looked in the mirror, loosening my neck tie, then tightening it again. I was so nervous to go to Riley's. This was my one shot, my one shot to be with the girl I've liked for so many years. This could also make me maybe a little more popular if this works out between us, or people might start making fun of her and bullying her too if we get together.. Oh no. I can't do that to her, I would never want anyone to suffer like I do, especially Riley. She's so beautiful, and the way her hair flips back and forth when she walks. The way her bright blue eyes sparkle in the sunlight. The way she gives me a small smile in the hallway every now and then.. I love everything about her. But then I think of Harry... I'm so sick. Sometimes I write down my fantasies of me and Harry 😖😖 I know, it's disgusting. But I can't help it. The way he runs his hands through his dark curly hair. The way he gives me that sexy grin every now and then when he knows I'm feeling horny for him. Oh god... I gotta write some of this down in my fantasy book. I was practically sweating while thinking about him. Why didn't I get like this while thinking about Riley??

I ran to my desk pulling out a brown leather notebook with a lock on it. I walked over to my window grabbing a black key from the top of it. I slowly unlocked the notebook, grinning as I skimmed through all my pages of romantic words and dirty pictures... all about Harry. On some pages there were lists on what I wanted him to do to me, or what I wanted to do to him. On other pages, I has created fantasy stories of Harry being dominant over me... teaching me a lesson or punishing me for being a bad boy. On other pages, I had drawn very uncensored pictures of Harry and me. I had created this book about a year ago, when I first started having feelings for Harry, and now, the book was almost full. Whenever I was horny or had a need for my big brother or even sometimes after he would mess around with me or spank me or beat me up I would write all of my sexual desires in that book. Oh my, some of the things in that book would horrify anyone if they saw it. I will NEVER allow ANYONE to see that book... it is completely confidential. If anyone were to see that, I would be completely mortified, humiliated, embarrassed, and ashamed of myself. I hope no one ever finds out about it. I flipped to an empty page, starting to write....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
BAD STUDENT:

(I'm sitting in detention with my teacher Harry *Mr. Styles* watching me shaking his head)

Mr. Styles~ "Marcel, what am I gonna do with you, you have been so naughty lately." (He says sitting on top of his desk looking down at me in my seat)

Marcel~ "I'm so sorry Mr. Styles.. I'm so ashamed, I know I've been such a bad little boy lately, I think I need punished." (I say looking down at the ground)

Mr. Styles~ "Yea you do, I think you need to get that cute little ass spanked, I think I need to give you the hardest f*cking ass smacks ever" (Mr. Styles says grinning and rubbing his hands together)

Marcel~ (whimpers) "oh god, yes. Please put your big filthy hands on my tiny little ass cheeks. Please Mr. Styles, teach me a lesson."

Mr. Styles~ (gets off desk and pulls Marcel up from his desk in the classroom. Lifts Marcel's chin up with his finger) "oh yeah, I'm gonna spank you so f*cking hard, I'm gonna leave red marks all over your ass cheeks, hmm? Does that sound good?"

Marcel~ "Oooh yes Mr. styles, I want that bad."

Mr. styles~ "lean over the desk, I wanna see your ass sticking out up high, and pull down your pants, now!"

Marcel~ (leans over desk and pulls down pants moaning with eyes closed as Harry starts feeling up and down Marcel's bare butt)

Mr. Styles~ (whispers in Marcel's ear) "mm yea I'm gonna destroy this pretty little ass of yours, after I spank the shit outta you I'm gonna rip that ass apart with my....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My writing was interrupted by the opening of my bedroom door. I quickly threw my book under my bed along with the lock. I jumped up from my bed as quickly as possible, trying my best to not look suspicious or nervous in front of Harry. Although I was sweating like a pig while writing that steamy sexy story about the guy standing right in front of me.
"Marcel, what were you doing? And why are you all sweaty? Aren't you leaving in 20 minutes??" Harry said as he had a white towel wrapped around his waist showing off his wet body and abs, along with his soaked hair." "Um I was just getting really nervous thinking about Riley, I just hope everything goes well with her tonight," I said trying my best to sound truthful. Harry nodded smiling. He sat down on my bed next to me. "Look Marcel, I know I use to pick on you all the time for being you.. but you don't need to change who you are for anyone. You are smart, funny, charming, and such a gentleman. Riley will like that. Just be you and don't try to hard, girls can tell whether you are trying to 'get with them' or just trying to get to know them. Just be you, be cool. You will be fine. Have fun, I'll see you tomorrow, when I get home from Louis's," Harry said getting up from my bed and walking out the door towards his room where the blonde will either be on her knees or laying on the bed lol. I fixed myself up, turned off my bedroom light, and left for Riley's house.