Chapter 11: Finally Realized

Harry's POV:

I looked down at Louis as the boys held me back. I had so much anger, I felt so powerful. I just wanted to beat the shit out of him for what he did to Marcel... so I did. I think it's time ALL of the boys realized our torturing and bullying days on Marcel were over. It's not fun anymore.. I know I'm the one that started all of this, but now I'm gonna end it. Maybe this would end it, idk. Maybe I just needed to protect Marcel every second of every day. I looked down at Louis again as he slowly grinned at me. I filled with anger once more. "You still think this is f*cking funny pussy boy?!" I yelled down at Louis as I fought to get out of the boys reach. Louis started to get up still smiling. I tried once more to get out of the boys reach, again I couldn't. Now I was getting even more angry. "Let me go guys, I'm fine I promise", I said rolling my eyes, trying not to get angry at the other boys too. They released me from there grasps, as I slowly walked over to Louis, him doing the same to me. We were now face to face, nose's almost touching. I could see the dried blood coming from his nostrils, and a few cuts and bruises on his face, he was shaking lightly, trying not to show it. I lifted up the bottom of his shirt, seeing a big red and purple mark on his ribs from where I kicked him. His eyes were dark and honestly he looked like a completely different person to me, it's like I didn't even recognize him as my best friend anymore. It made me sad seeing him like this. I made him look like this, I'm the reason he's shaking.... then I thought about what he did to Marcel. My sadness washed away turning back into anger. We stared at each other for what seemed like hours, I waited for him to make a move. "Listen, you asked for this. You deserved what I just did to you, what else was I suppose to do Louis. You hurt my brother, and now he's probably at home crying in his bed. He wanted this date with Riley more then anything, he thought someone finally liked him, meanwhile it was all just a prank to you," I said talking right at Louis, getting in his face. Louis shook his head at me in disgust. "You know what Styles?! Your the one who started bullying him in the first place. Your the one who made us like this. Remember all of the awful things you did to him Haz? Remember when you would make fun of his sexuality, remember how we all would torture him in so many different ways when we came to your house?.... Remember when we all watched you cut his wrists in the bathroom at school?" Louis said smiling at me with blood covering his white teeth. I flashed red with anger and sadness of the memory. "Yes Louis I remember all of the f*cking shit I put my brother through, I remember everything we did to Marcel. But unlike you I'm actually trying to change. I'm trying to become a new person and make up for everything I did to my poor brother. He didn't deserve any of the things we put him through, and if I could go back and erase it all I would! I will never be able to forgive myself for what I did to him! But now, it's time to move on Louis. It's time for all of us to move on. And if you can't do that, then you will have to go through me, because Marcel is my only priority for now on. I'm only focused on protecting him and keeping him safe from you bastards!"

Louis slowly got closer to me, our nose's now touching. "I will not back down, you created me as this monster.. and deep down your still just like me-" "No I'm not!" I cut Louis off. "Yes you are, but if this is what you wanna do I can't stop you. Go ahead and be best friends with your dorky, pathetic, helpless brother. That isn't gonna stop the rest of us from getting our hands on him. Right boys?" Louis said glancing his eyes towards Niall, Liam, and Zayn. They looked at each other then at me with sorrow eyes. Zayn shook his head. "No man, we're done with this shit. Your on your own bro," the boys said smiling at me then looking back at Louis. Louis nodded looking back at me. "Well that's fine, I guess it's just me then. I'm the hunter, Marcel is my prey. I will find him, and I will hunt him down and I will destroy him and any hopes he has of his big brother protecting him. And one day Haz, I'll get him alone. You will have no idea what I'm doing to him while your running around the streets trying to find him, and I will ruin him once and for all," Louis said now chuckling at his words. I grabbed him by the neck throwing him up against the wall. "You will get no where near my brother you son of a bitch! I will protect him with my life, and if I even see you anywhere near Marcel trust me you will regret it. I'm leaving and I suggest you stay behind..." I said letting my grasp on Louis's neck release, as he fell to the floor gasping for air. I turned looking at the boys, and nodding in thankfulness, as I grabbed the door nob getting ready to leave Louis's house. I slowly turned my head back to Louis, seeing him laying on the ground lifeless and totally messed up by me.. "Oh and Louis, unless you decide to change, I never wanna see you again, because I don't even know who you are anymore," I said opening the door and leaving, slamming it behind me. Now, I was only determined to get home and see Marcel. So I ran... as fast as I could.
Leaving all of my other thoughts behind me, and only thinking about my brother, and getting home to see him.
Because he needs me... and I think I need him too.