Chapter 16: Ruined & Rescued

Harry's POV:

We were now kissing passionately as I gripped onto Marcel's tie, yanking him closer and closer to me like a rag doll. I slowly undressed him like a good daddy would do, and he whimpered at my delicate touch, the tickling of his skin caused by my soft fingers. "Lay down," I told Marcel in a whisper as he laid  himself down on one end of the couch, me on the other end. I stared at Marcel for what seemed like hours, he seemed to notice the mischievous grin I had on my face as I watched him swallow hard, he was nervous. It was fucking hot. Marcel looked down at his feet, pushing up his glasses. "No no no baby," I said to Marcel in a playful tone as I grabbed him gently by his chin, lifting his head back up, forcing him to look me straight in the eyes. "I want you to watch me very carefully, do not take your eyes off of me, do you understand?" I asked Marcel as I titled my head to the side, still holding onto his chin, waiting for a response. "Y-yes," Marcel's voice was so delicate and innocent, he knew it turned me on every single time. "What did I say about the stuttering Marc?" I took my throbbing cock and slapped him with it multiple times across the cheek. He seemed to have enjoyed it, with his eyes closed and his mouth wide open in aww and pure fascination in what I was doing. I wasn't expecting such reactions to come from Marc due to my sexual abuse and passionate love I was forcing upon him, but he was loving every single second of it. "Remember, don't take your eyes off of me baby," I said as I slowly reached two fingers up to my mouth, sucking on them slowly and seductively. I stared at Marcel as he watched me rub my fingers all over my tongue. "Oh my god," Marcel said as he whined and moaned, I was ready to fuck him, but I had to tease him first. "Legs up in the air and spread them apart," I said demandingly as I released the two fingers from my mouth, and of course, Marcel's beautiful legs shot straight up in the air, giving me a great view of everything 😉👅  I lightly slapped Marcel's ass cheeks back and forth, watching them jiggle as they sat smushed on the couch. "Are you daddy's little bitch? Huh? You daddy's little slut?" I said as I slowly slid my two wet fingers into Marcel's perfect pink asshole, finger fucking him hard and fast. "Uhhhh, mmm oh yeah daddy, ah fuck," Marcel moaned as I released my fingers from his butthole, and began to lube up my dick. "Are you ready for this princess?" An evil grin appeared on my cheeky face as I watched Marcel's face gape in horror and nervousness at how big he realized my cock really was. "I slid it into him and began to fuck him silly." I pounded in and out about 15 times before Marcel came all over his own stomach, and I came inside of him moments later. As I pulled out, my remaining juices released all over the couch. I sat back on the couch, grabbing my wine glass off of the table as Marcel still laid remaining in the same position that I fucked him. We were both sweating, hot, tired, messy, and very very dirty. What an unforgettable night.