Chapter 10: The Final Straw

Marcel's POV:

I slowly crept through Riley's house. It was insane how familiar this house was to me, but I couldn't put my finger on how I recognized it. I looked around smiling whispering "Riley, where are you naughty girl?" I repeated myself over and over knowing that somewhere Riley was hiding from me. I walked into her living room, laying myself on her couch. Strangely, the smell of boy and cologne filled the air, and her house was a mess. This isn't what I pictured her home to look like at all. I grabbed the blue blindfold from the table next to me, and put it on. Now I lay.... for what seems like forever. Waiting for Riley to come to me.....

Harry's POV:

"Guys, what are we doing??" I said laughing as me, Louis, Liam, Niall, and Zayn hid in the shower of Louis's upstairs bathroom. "Shh bro!! There is this dork downstairs from school that we are pulling a prank on... I gave him this address.. he thinks he's going on a date with this really hot chick," Louis said smiling. I cringed in confusion.. Wondering who the nerd was that we were about to pull a prank on. The boys didn't tell me this was gonna happen, and I didn't feel right about it. Whoever was down there, they would be so hurt when they found out what the guys were doing. I'm trying to become a better person, to quit bullying people. This isn't a good start. "W-who is down there guys? Who is the nerd?" I asked looking towards the guys as I whispered. Zayn's eyes went wide, so did Niall's. "Bro, just tell him, I'm sure he won't be mad, he'll think it's funny," Liam said hitting Louis's side with a deep chuckle. Louis flashed his head to the boys giving them a death stare, indicating that they shut up. "Tell me what Louis?!" I said now starting to get angry... I hate secrets. And I wanted to know what in gods name was going on. "Nothing Harry, it's just that the nerd is umm that guy from French class, the one that u tried to be nice to at the beginning on the year, it's just him, I thought u might get upset because you tried to be his friend.." Louis said as the boys stared at me weirdly.. Waiting for my reaction. "Okay?? Why would I be mad about that, you guys are gay," I said laughing along with the other boys. "But anyways, what's the plan again Lou?" Liam said as Louis rubbed his hands together and smiled. "Well boys, I'm gonna give this guy a surprise. He thinks he's gonna get some tonight from a hot chick, but he's really gonna get some from me," he said seriously as the rest of us looked at him weirdly. "Now I think you really are gay," I said laughing. "It's just a prank, picture his face when he takes off his blindfold and sees me jacking him off instead of a hot girl, he'll be humiliated!" Louis said laughing. We all nodded. "I mean unless one of you want to go down there and do it," Louis said putting his hands in the air. We all shook our heads, I did not want to be the one to do this to the poor guy. We all still stood in the shower, huddled together still. "Wait Lou, how did you even get him to come here? How did you make him think you were a girl in the first place?" I asked becoming confused yet again. Louis rolled his eyes. "Cause I put a damn note in his locker, he thought it was from a girl. I gave him my address and shit, and I told him to meet me here with no clothes on and to put on a blindfold and wait for me. Now can we get on with the plan please? I don't want this bastard in my house any longer. Let's pull the prank and get this done." Louis said in annoyance looking at all of us. For some reason, Louis was really eager to do this... god I wish I hadn't come to his house tonight.
I wonder how Marcel is doing with Riley.. I hope he's having fun.

Marcel's POV:

I lay on the couch STILL waiting. I didn't complain or remove my blindfold. I had patience. But it had been at least 10 minutes, I started to get worried. As I went to take my blindfold off, I felt a pair of warm tiny hands run across my chest. I grinned laying my head back down on the couch, blindfold still on. She wanted to be in control, so I let her. I felt her hand move slowly down my chest as I felt kisses on my abs. She started to rub my d***. I winced in pleasure and surprise. I threw my head back as she rubbed harder and harder. I felt a bulge forming in my boxers. Suddenly, she grasped the top of my boxers with her finger and yanked them down. I threw them off my feet onto the floor. I lay in heaven as I feel her hand wrap around my member, slowly moving it up and down. She started to get faster, and faster. I was almost at my climax........

"YOU GAY BOY!!! YOU LITTLE DISGUSTING FAG!! IT'S ME YOU IDIOT, TAKE OFF THE F*CKING BLINDFOLD!"

I froze as my face turned beat red.. I knew that voice.. I knew who it was. It was Louis. It was f*cking Louis. I tore my blindfold off seeing Louis pull his hand away from my d***. This is the most humiliated I have ever been and ever will be. I was naked in Louis's house... and all this time I thought Riley was texting me and sending me notes, it was Louis!! It took all of my guts not to burst into tears at that very moment. I picked my boxers off the floor putting them on quickly, hiding my red face from Louis. As I went to leave Louis stopped me. He pushed me back onto the couch. "How did that feel, hmm? Knowing that your worst nightmare almost made you cum. I control you now you little bitch!" Louis said getting in my face gritting his teeth as he talked to me. Tears came rolling down my face. I stood up running to the door to leave, when something caught my eye. Harry. Harry came running down the stairs along with Liam, Niall, and Zayn. Harry spotted me. "What the hell?! Marcel what are you doing here?!" Harry yelled looking at me concerned. I just wiped away my tears. Sobbing staring at my older brother. "He is the nerd Louis was talking about Harry..... we wanted to tell you. Louis wouldn't let us. We're sorry," Niall said looking at me concerned then back to Harry waiting for his response. "Are you f*cking kidding me Louis Tomlinson?! How could you do this?! You don't know how much he was looking forward to tonight!" Harry clenched his fist, veins popping out of his forehead as he looked at me with sympathetic eyes, then glaring at Louis. "Come on dude, I thought it would be funny!" Louis said trying hard not to laugh and make Harry more angry. "Not as f*cking funny as this," Harry said running up to Louis as he began to beat the shit out of him. I watched as my brother pounded his fist into Louis's face over and over. Louis falling to the ground, as Harry kicked him in the ribs. He finally stopped hurting Louis once the other boys pulled him off of Louis. Louis lay on the floor as the rest of the boys looked back at me.. still holding onto Harry. I shook my head crying, and ran out the door, and home. I had enough. That was the final straw. I was done.