Chapter 3: The Gang

Marcel's POV:

I stepped into the lunch room, looking around, releasing a deep sigh. This week was going by sooooo slow, it was only Wednesday. I looked around for somewhere to sit but as usual all spots were taken except one little table in the back of the lunch room by the trash cans that smelled like feet. I sat down with my food tray, alone. Harry was sitting a few tables in front of me with his lads, some cheerleaders, and a couple of his friends from the football team, Matt and Scott. I knew them because whenever Harry would have them over they would rip up my Star Wars magazines or make fun of me. I sat in silence watching my big brother laughing at his table full of friends with a girl sitting on his lap, I just shook my head. As much as I despised Harry now, I couldn't help but feel jealous of him. He had the perfect curly hair, he was the good looking one, he was the athletic one, he was the one with the charm, he can even sing! All I can do is be smart, nice, and make some really good snicker doodles.

I was in the middle of my peaceful lunch when Zayn and Liam ran over to me picking me up by my arms. "Hey, hey what are you guys doing?! Leave me alone," I said to them kicking and trying to wiggle out of there reach. "Just shut up!" They said with a strong grip on my body taking me towards the boys bathroom. On our way I looked around the lunch room to see everyone pointing and laughing at me, as Liam and Zayn had an evil smirk looking at each other. I looked over at Harry's table and saw all his friends chanting "do it! do it!" over and over while pounding there fists on the table. Harry just sat there pretending he didn't know what was going on, just talking to the girl on his lap while rubbing her back. I turned back before they took me into the bathroom and i saw Harry turn his head to me with a sorry look on his face.

They took me into the bathroom as Zayn and Liam threw me on the floor in a bathroom stall. I scooted back towards the toilet in fear of two of my bully's standing in front of me. I tried to sit up but Liam smashed his foot onto my chest indicating I better not move. All three of us looked over as Niall, Louis, and Harry walked in the bathroom. Louis and Niall were laughing shaking there heads at me while Harry ran his hand through his hair looking frustrated and disappointed. "Ahh you guys came in to join us! Wanted to watch us give this little shit what he deserves. Gonna watch us destroy Marcel," Liam said with an evil smirk as him and Zayn bent down looking at my reaction. I shut my eyes whimpering lightly. Harry shook his head at me with a sad look as he heard me whimpering like a lost puppy. Zayn put his big, dirty finger on my lip as he told me "shhhh Marcel you're only gonna make it worse. Don't worry we're gonna take care of you right here in front of your big brother who doesn't give a damn what we do to you, we're gonna mess you up," he said grabbing me by my tie and pulling my body up towards him. He was uncomfortably close. "And look what I got here?! Ooh better be a good boy or we're gonna have to use this on you Marcel, and we might just let your big brother do it too," Zayn said holding up a razor in front of my face while grinning looking at Harry. Harry was shocked looking at Zayn. "Dude I can't do that, not me," Harry whispered to Zayn. "Why not Haz, you don't care about him. You don't love him. No one does," Zayn said looking at me as Harry said nothing. I closed my eyes gritting my teeth. "No, no, stop!" I said tears filling my closed eyes. "Shut up Marcel," Liam said throwing my body back to the ground. I thought about what Harry said, I know he didn't mean it nicely or as advice but I was gonna take it that way for this situation. He said don't be a baby Marcel, quit being a baby. Told me to man up. I shut my eyes and mouth and got ready to take whatever was about to happen to me.

Next thing I know Niall is grabbing me by my hair picking me up off the bathroom stall floor. The boys are shoving my head in the toilet while Harry was holding my arms behind my back like the boys told him to do. But I could feel his hand rubbing my back a little at the same time, maybe like trying to tell me it'll be okay and just to take it and it'll be over soon. I held my breath as my head was being shoved in toilet water over and over, my glasses wet, and water up my nose. I screamed and yelled stop because I couldn't breath and couldn't take it anymore. My head was suddenly pulled from the toilet. Was it done?! I'm so relieved. I was wrong, they were just starting to have fun 😖😰

"What did I say about being a good freaking boy Marcel?! What did I freaking say," Zayn said into my ear holding up my wet, now disgusting head. "Y-you s-said to b-be a g-good boy or e-else," I said through my tears trying to get the words out as best as I could. "That's right Marcel, and you were yelling and screaming. That's not being a good boy. You know what that means? It means we're gonna have to hurt you even more Marcel. We're gonna cut your wrists a little bit. Gonna make it look like you cut yourself, gonna make you look like even more of a freak to people than you already are, sound good buddy?" Zayn said looking at the others as they nodded with an evil smile. Harry was now sweating, he seemed nervous. Like he wanted to say something but he couldn't. Next thing I know I'm looking down with a blurred vision as I watch my own brother cutting my wrists lightly, the boys around him laughing at me and telling Harry to keep going and encouraging him to go on and do more. I looked at Harry with no emotion, he looked back. I saw a tear roll down his face, he wiped it away quickly and kept cutting me. Once it was over the boys had left the bathroom, lunch was over, and I was laying on the floor of the bathroom stall, still. My clothes and hair were wet, my cheeks were red with tear stains, my glasses were cracked, and there was a little bit of dried blood on my wrist along with cuts slowly turning to scars. I stood up, washed my wrists with some water to get the blood off, and tried covering my wrist with my sleeve so no one would notice. I got up and left the boys bathroom, I looked around to make sure no one was there, I had enough torture for today. I couldn't wait to get home, do my homework, eat, read, then cry myself to sleep like always. I dreaded seeing Harry after school especially at home alone.. after what he did to me I don't think I will ever forgive him for any of this shit he puts me through.