Chapter 15: Domincance is key

Harry's POV:

"Are you gonna take this like a champ?? Huh??" I said as I stood over Marcel naked, one leg up on the couch over his body while the other stood on the ground. I stroked myself faster and faster putting my head back in the air as I moaned and groaned in pleasure. I looked down as I watched Marcel intently staring at my member as he whimpered in fear of the size.. He knew what was comin'. He was getting ready for the load.  I chuckled at this thought.  "Aww yeah baby, here it comes baby, open up," I said seductively as I releases all over Marcel's face and body.  He was covered and he looked pathetic and used up and I loved it.  And I was just getting started. "Lick it." I said firmly as I squatted down in front of Marcel.  "W-what?" Marcel said confused and shaky.  "You heard me.. lick it.  Take your finger and put it all in your mouth.  I want you to taste me Marc." I said smirking as I watched the look on Marcel's face when I told him this.  I inched closer to him, our noses now barely touching.  "Fucking do it you pussy, do as daddy says, now!" Marcel frowned as he scooped up the cum from his face and shoved it in his mouth. I watched him slowly lick his fingers in swirls with his eyes closed shut.  I knew what he was doing.  He was being irresistible for me, like he always does. He was pretending to dislike what i was making him do, but deep down I knew he enjoyed this all too much. He loved being dominated and treated like a horny teacher would treat a naughty school girl or something. And I loved being dominant, we are a good match.

I groaned and growled as I watched Marcel licking and sucking my dirty cum off his fingers, eating it all up for his lunch.  I couldn't stand watching it, I wanted to fuck him so bad already.  "Suck it," I said to Marcel as I grabbed the back of his hair, pulling his head up as I shoved my cock in his mouth.  I pounded it full speed balls deep as he choked and whimpered.  He began to cry, too much for him. Poor baby can't handle all that I'm giving him.  He's so sexy when he cries, it just makes me want to fuck him more and more. "Aww yeah baby suck daddy's cock tell me how good it tastes you little whore." I said as I hit the back of Marcel's throat repeatedly.  This was so fucking fun.  I had him all to myself and he was my toy to play with. But I had to remember that this also had to be something sweet and loving for him.  It was a mixture of pain, pleasure, love, lust, and seduction. All in one night.

Marcel's POV:

I looked up to see Harry sweating and moaning and saying really dirty words as I sucked his member.  I would even be extremely sexy and lightly kiss his tip or make a cute popping noise every time I took my mouth off his wiener.  I love being used.  I love being Harry's little whore.  This is what I've been fantasizing about for years.. I can't believe it's finally happening. I hope he fucks me so hard I won't be able to walk tomorrow. Oh god, he came in my mouth and told me to swallow every last drop of it.  So I did, and I almost gagged it back up.  I have terrible gag reflexes. He kneeled down in front of me.  "Open." He said and I knew exactly what he met. I opened my mouth wide to show him I had swallowed every last drop of it. 

"Well aren't you a good boy," Harry said to me as he stood up and took a huge sip of his red wine on the table in front of the couch.