Chapter 13: Gets me goin'

Harry's POV:

I wiped my face with the back of my hand as I felt tiny drops of sweat drip down my forehead to my chin. I lay on Marcel's bed... his diary in hand.... other hand preoccupied 😏 as I grunt and read every single dirty word and story my brother wrote about me in this book. God some of this stuff was so sick it was like I had just realized that Marcel wasn't so sweet and innocent like everyone thought he was. He had a side to him... a side to him that was all lust, and romance, a side that suffered from sexual tension, a side to him that would do anything to get my hands on him. I wanted to see that side of Marcel.

I moaned and groaned as the bed underneath me started to shake, I was now covered in sweat, drenched, my curls were sticking to my forehead, my eyes were dark and full of pure lust. I flipped the page as I saw the title of Marcel's next story...... DIRTY TEACHER... oh my gooooossshhhh this was my kinda story. I grinned as I moved my hand faster and faster up and down as my other hand held the book up in front of me. I read in the story how I was the teacher who disciplined Marcel because he was being naughty, and I bent him over the desk and spanked the hell outta him in the class room. Damn I wanna smack the hell outta his ass right now, he's been so f*cking bad. If he wants me to spank him id be more then happy to f*cking spank him. I pumped faster and faster feeling like his bed was about to break underneath me. I sighed as I finally released all over Marcel's diary. The page was ruined, and I hummed in satisfaction. I might have ruined one of his stories, but I'll make it up to him. I'll just have to make all his fantasies in that book come true 😉😏 If only he would come home... And let me make love to him like he's always wanted me to.