Chapter2

ATATURK  AIRPORT ISTANBUL
"Ladies and gentlemen, as we start our descent, please make sure your seat belts and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make sure your seat belt is securely fastened and all carry-on luggage is stowed underneath the seat in front of you or in the overhead bins. Thank you."the assistant announced

"Flight attendants, prepare for landing please." "Cabin crew, please take your seats for landing." as we are about to land."this was captain Abdulhameed Aliyu Danbatta masculine yet cool voice of him

"Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to ATATURK AIRPORT ISTANBUL Local time is 5pm and the temperature is 21 degrees

For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about. At this time, you may use your cellular phones if you wish.

Please check around your seat for any personal belongings you may have brought on board with you and please use caution when opening the overhead bins, as heavy articles may have shifted around during the flight.

If you require deplaning assistance, please remain in your seat until all other passengers have deplaned. One of our crew members will then be pleased to assist you.

On behalf of  Cyprus Airlines and the entire crew, I'd like to thank you for joining us on this trip and we are looking forward to seeing you on board again in the near future. Have a nice day!!! The assistant finally announced.."

"While people start walking out.."he slide his leg out that was tied in carhartt boot ..he claimed down from the plane..the pilot clothes fit his body switching his phone on knowing that maybe his mom has been trying his phone.."

"Captain shall we go?says one of his friend standing beside him he raised up his head biting his lower lips
A habit of him which he seemed to have picked up over the years.

His hair was neatly cut into a low fade, accentuating the sharpness of his jawline. His beard was well-trimmed, giving him a look of sophistication. He has a fair, with a smooth and fresh complexion. from all the look you got to know where he's from.."His almond-shaped eyes were a deep, captivating brown, and his brows were thick and dark. His nose was aquiline, giving him a regal look. His lips were pink and full, with a hint of a smile playing across them. And his lashes were thick and dark, framing his eyes.
An earthy scent swirled around him..."

He walked majestically to the taxi as his friend slide from the other side.."he dial his mom's number in quick just one ring and she picked up the call.

"Abdulhameed mom called his name from the other side."as she sighed in relieved."

Yes mom he answered squeezing his face as he leaned against the car seat biting his lips.."

"Have you landed?" she asked, a slight edge of worry in her voice.

He let out a laugh, revealing his straight, white teeth. "Mom, you worry too much! I wouldn't call you if I wasn't back on solid ground. I told you last time, you need glasses!" he joked, adding a dramatic flair. "You're getting old, you know. Time is not on your side!"

There was a brief pause before she responded, her tone serious Don't make fun of your mother, Abdulhameed.I'm asking you something she exclaimed

Alhamdulillah mommy I've landed safely
Masha Allah may Allah always protect you wherever you are and may he continue to bless you

Ameen mommy thank you he exclaimed ending the call.