Chapter8

VICTORIA ISLAND 1004 ESTATE LAGOS
"Alhaji it's getting late now.." I don't understand you made us cooked all this foods.." since asr.." you also said that a guest will be coming but I haven't seen anyone yet.."

Just be patient I'm sure our guests will be here soon.

"I'm going to sleep says a middle age woman who's sitting on a couch looking at the clock glued at the wall in the palour . The palour is spacious, with a modern decor in shades of gray and black. In the center of the room was a large coffee table, with a soft gray area rug beneath it. There's a large television on the wall, and opposite it was a comfortable gray couch. A large mirror hung on the wall next to the couch, reflecting the light from the windows. The whole room had a sleek, minimalist feel to it.On the coffee table, there was a vase of fresh flowers, adding a splash of color to the room. The flowers were mostly white, with a few hints of pink and purple.

Just he's about to say something they heard a car honk.."
I think they're here already.."

"He walked majestically to their door he was all greeted by the maid he can't just stop smiling he's back home after a freaking four years.."

"His father walk to the door immediately and he's welcome home by an open arm's.."
My son dad said proudly and happy.." hugging him

"Daddy" I see you got a grey hair now all over you.."
His father smacked him.."you will never change right captain.."

He chuckled...where's my heartbeat he walk in while the security followed him with his bag.."

"His mom already walked to her bedroom.."first love where are you?
He walk to the stairs to his mom bedroom seeing she's about to sleep"
No I got it you really want me to go back.."

"Whose voice am I hearing like my son.."
Maybe he's the one maybe not he joke she immediately turn seeing his face.."

"Abdulhamid are you really the one she emotionally touch his face.."the love of mother and her child is unconditional.."

First love oooo oooo why the tears I am here already.." Anyways you like the surprise right?"

I hope you will stay for long right?..she held his hand.."
you want my T.C to kill me he wasn't even aware that I escape.."just to come and see your beautiful face"

"Now enough save all this words to my in-law.."
Welcome back hameed.."
Thanks mom I really need to take a shower.."

He went to his room immediately taking a shower he changed his clothes and prayed.."

"After that he went to eat food while his parents kept bombarding him with questions.."about how's work.."

"Abdulhameed if I started playing with you then tell me.what the hell is that.. I hope that's not what you will eat.."?

"His mom and dad put him in the center as his mom forced him to eat all the food that was there.." mom I will throw up.." he whine..

"Let's call your siblings now.."
No mom please I want to surprise them..am going there maybe tomorrow insha Allah now can I go to bed.."

I'm really tired.." he leaned on his mother arms.." good night.."he peck her cheeks..daddy good night.

The moment he reached his room he fell into a deep slumber it just felt good to sleep in your house..
"Home is where love resides, memories are created, friends always belong, and laughter never ends." He's very happy that he's back home.."
*****************
Next day..."
"Abdulhameed I'm talking to you and you're walking away right..oh god mom what else he scrunched his face putting on the links of his white filtex kaftan .." I am not hungry seriously.."

"What did you eat then,remember this is 10am?yes this is 10am mom.." he exclaimed going through his clothes shelves as he continued packing some of his stuffs..

You don't like eating food Abdulhameed see how you loose a lot of weight and now that you're packing where are you heading to.."?

"Abuja.." am gonna spend maybe two days insha Allah.."
Oya food first.."
Oh god mom remember I'm not 5 years.."

"Yes I know you're not five years but you behave like one of them.."he open his wrist watch drawer and clasped the Patek Philippe SA watch..."he spread a bit more of his creed perfumes.." sliding his legs into his shoe.."

Mom I'm going.."
Let's go and eat.."

You look so masha Allah my son we are just waiting for our in-law now.."
Come and tell me the truth who's that girl that steals my son heart ?she said more like a whispered.."

Mom your son didn't have any girl friend he scrunched his face ..."
Or you want me to arrange a marriage for you since you're not ready to bring a wife.."

"Ahh hell no don't worry soon I will bring her to you." I will surprise y'all one day.."

So she forced him to eat and after that he left to Abuja.."

"Oh my gosh, is that Yaya?" two excited voices called out as soon as Hameed stepped into the house in Abuja. Bahijja and Munira, his sisters, rushed to greet him with big hugs.

"Hey, mommy's twins," Hameed said, returning their embrace. "Don't you think you're a little too strong for me?" he teased, pretending to be out

"We missed you so much yaya"
And guess what, i didn't miss the two troublesome I hope you're not giving ya mimi a headache in this house.."

"They laughed together.."
"Uncle hameed said his aunt son."as he ran towards him my super man hameed said cheerfully they chop knuckles picking him up twirling around.."

I miss you..
I miss you too my super man you are well grown up now.."

Now can you guys let me sit.."where's ya mimi? He questioned placing down on the armchair they both were happy video call aren't the same like this..."

Uncle hameed I want to show you something really affan said dragging his hand while the two girls went to the kitchen trying to impress..." their brother.

He brought out his super man toy making hameed lips tugged into a smile  telling him that they are his favorite.

As he was showing them to him he decided that he wanted to give him some.going through the toys he's selecting ones to give him.Then he got to his Favorite one

He looked at him then to the toys then back to him and sighed, then said, 'This one is veeeerryy special to me...I want you to take good care of it.'

Hameed laugh sure Superman.." but now let's keep it over here right.."let's go to the mosque?

"Yes uncle.."they prayed and came back ..."when will she return ?he asked his twins sisters who are both engrossed in cooking in the kitchen by themselves.."

"I ...they started when they heard her voice.."
Whose voice am I hearing like captain she said.."walking in

"I guess you both like my surprise.."no wonder captain zai dawo maybe that's the reason it's raining yesterday.."

"I hope you're not going back anytime soon.."
Well I just squeezed .."T.C didn't even know I just want to see you guys.."

"I'm going back next week before he notices..but insha Allah I'm going to take a month leave soon..

Wai captain where's is our in-law ne.."
You guys should not worry very soon I will bring her I'm always good at surprise you know.."

"Ya hameed I hope you will bring a beautiful wife right my brother is not that cheap so we gonna find him someone who's high class right.."

His lips tugged into a smile..wait and watch you all will be surprise na..

He spent two days in Abuja..he returned back to Lagos and spent 4 days before he returned back to his work....