Chapter20

"There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment." – Sarah Dessen

***************

"Little scout please na,he somehow plead with me to go out with him, and I want you to tag along,I don't want to go alone.." She stated looking at faiza tbh she don't want to go with him but what can she do,he somehow disturbed her 21 years life of living .so she just call her now and she came to her house.

"Sorry you said ?She grin looking at husna who roll her eyes in annoyance before sparing her a glare. sure she really knows how to irritate someone.

Ah,kingani koh  I'm trying to help you now you started with your rolling eyes.

Firstly my boyfriend is coming  over that day so what do you want me to do?
I don't know but just help me,I can't go out with him alone? she bit her lips thinking to go out with him alone,she just can't.

"wait let's just have a double date,I'll help you sha.so tomorrow morning we'll go to the masjid together,after that we'll snap some pictures and send it to him,what do you think.she winked.."

What?what picture?he's also my brother nothing else I swear she mumbled immediately so she won't think of something else."

"Did I say there's something? Or is there something that  is cooking between you two that I need know?
I just said we'll snap together nothing else.

N-nothing I swear.
Faiza stifled her laughter.tell me the truth hussy." right now you look like a frightened chicken."she stated" making husna roll her eyes in annoyance."And the second day of sallah  I'll make sure of it. I'll pick you up at 7:30. Be ready." and also I'll choose the clothes you'll wear and go to a studio for a lil touch up.."

If I call you tomorrow please tell me you changed your plans you'll definitely see how I'll grind you in a grinding machine .."faiza stood up.."
She laughed faiza you're not serious, escorting her outside
***********
The next day it's eid,Abba has comeback yesterday from his working place her phone shrilled glancing at the phone she saw his name dancing in the caller ID."

She huffed..and pressed the answer bottom and picked up the call..

"Assalama alaikum Asma..
"Wa'alaikumu Salam,she answered
"Eid mubarak, he spoke in his cool manly voice
JazakAllah kair,same to you also. she spoke nervously.
Are you going to the masjid ?
Yes,faiza will be taking me with her she answered him

Oh-okay,kinyi kwalliya sallah dai koh?he questioned she rolled her eyes what with him if I do the kwalliya or whatsoever."

I heard that,but let me just pretend I didn't hear you.
But why? I thought all girls use to paint their face for eid but you haven't done any.
Did you barb your hair? she blurted out and immediately cover her mouth she curse her self for saying that.

"Yeah it's eid anyways, I can't look somehow messy like someone.
And Who's that?you mean I right?
He let out a chuckled I just said someone?last time I remember I didn't mention any name.but if you think I meant its you then maybe you're the one."

She just cut the call glaring at the phone she don't have his time, he surely knows how to annoyed someone."going through her clothes that Abba bought for them and they sew them she carried one atamfa orange with a touch of skyblue and white.skirt and blouse."

Changing the clothes into them She grabbed her hijab and wore her phone shrilled knowing it's faiza She answered the call the dumbass is inside this house but she's calling me typically faiza.

She carried her phone and dashed her parents and her siblings,went to near by masjid they normally go together.but today she's missing.

Hussssssssssssna faiza yelled.. I swear you must rubbed powder on your face today's eid anyways she dragged her to the room.You're behaving as if you aren't a girl I can't even remember when last I saw you rubbing powder on your face, like just freaking Vaseline is enough for you.

It's just because you're beautiful but you've to be rubbing powder, and I swear tomorrow we've to go to the makeup studio..this your hair also need a touch up so today after prayers I'll take you to saloon.

She finished all her blabbering husna didn't uttered a single word to her, because She knew immediately if she speaks she'll just add some salt to the wound so she kept quite rubbing powder and applied some koil and lipgloss.

Perfect shall we.."
My drama queen Let's go they went to sultan bello central mosque located at u/sarki immediately after praying she droves them to a nearby saloon her hair was done in a perfect way and also they went to a spa to say she felt really good in her body..

I'm just waiting for tomorrow my sweetheart will be here Faiza clapped her hands together...as they both settled down on a chair for a pedicure.she hugged husna tightly behind singing a hausa song

Nacika burina,idan naga ranar aurena,naganni a dakina biyaya zanyi wa ango na.
Zama da masoyi na,shine samun natsuwa raina
Babbar burina shine naga ranar aurena.,asa ni a lalle nayi ado na fesa turare na,na dansaka kunshi in zana hanu da kafafuna,akaini dakina ranar gani da mosiya na.

She sang partially loudly in her ear..arg faiza please my ears..stop it,"mama need to get you married seriously.

Please help me pass the information to her, because I'm earger unlike someone. kiyi min biyaya I should hook you up with yaya hameed."although shima naga kaman ya kamu. I've never seen a person like you.."your whole 21years of living my hussy you're single,are you scared of mens,if someone hurt you doesn't mean the other one will. Let's just wait and see ya hameed intentions."husna rolled her eyes as she pressed her lips together."

You know what?faiza started, her phone shrilled cutting her off she smile blindly at the screen see my habibi is calling,my girl I pray ya hameed confess his feelings.."Husna shook her head.."while faiza glued her phone to her ear."They returned back home burnt out as hell so She just lay on the bed closing her eyes."

double update."I might update another chapter tonight or tomorrow but only if you guys voted.."
Sorry for the typical error and grammatical mistakes.."

A big hug to all of you🤗
Ummeetarh05 🌹