Chapter 29

Stop being a prisoner of your past. Become the architect of your future."_Robin Sharma

***************

She walked to her room and collapsed onto the bed."she close her eyes.recalling his words."love.?love?the words she despises the most."love is dead to her."she can't give any man a chance again."a chance to break her heart again."she can't seems to forget what she went through.she can't trust any man again.getting a heartbroken is absolutely awful."her heart feels like it's in pieces, and every piece has a jagged end.

She reached for the small capsule in her pause. Pulling the lid off forcefully, she threw another two pills into her mouth. Or was it three? She couldn't remember, nor did she care. Below her pillow case, she scavenged out another miniature bottle, popped the lid open, and put three of those pills in her mouth too.

Finally feeling at ease, she felt her head begin to clear up and all the headaches and pain began to dissipate into thin air. She felt her body go numb and for once in the entire day, she felt relaxed.
Lying on the bed, her eyes stared at the ceiling. Even though her body was stiff, and she felt as if her breath would stop right then and there.

****

Husna what's wrong.?did captain said something to you.?"she pressed her lips as she averted her eyes from her parents intact look.she doesn't want to remember all what happened."why didn't even she noticed his moves."faiza told her several times.but she refused to agreed and telling her parents now.a lectures would start."she don't want to discuss this again because she has already close his chapter.

Husna talk to me"
he said that he loves me she finally spoke avoiding their look on her."
Ko'a yecci mo (And what did you tell him)."?her mother asked."

Adda am komi yecca ta mo."mi yecci mo kowoni bernde am (Oh no!adda please what else would I tell him."I told him what's in my heart.")

Her father smile but husna don't you think what you did wasn't right at all."?this boy came all the way from his working place but only for you to treat him this "way."?Just because someone hurt you doesn't mean the other will do the same to you. Whatever problem you are facing in your life, you have to rely on Allah and keep going. That's the best way to get healing from every problems One thing that you need to keep in mind is, Allah is the best planner. So when you face hard times, understand that it's nothing but an exam for yourself. If you can prove yourself dedicated and persisted then you will succeed and will get success. Everyone faces hard times in life.have tawakal

This guy is a sensible guy husna,he's a good man with a job and my heart is saying that he love you unconditionally and he will never let you shed tears."why not try to give him a chance."but I won't force you just think well about it her father kept on persuading her ."don't forget to make an istikharah on him. husna."they'll always be good on what you perceive as bad."

She gently nod her head she didn't know how to explain it to them that she didn't like him ."go and bring the kibiya let me help you loose this your hair."husna if you get married you can't be leaving your hair like this."
She pout her lips.fatima go and bring it."wallah adda I don't like the hair at all.

Mi valle te taugo dun boddum (I will help you up in cutting it simple) her brother stated.she throw him the shoe that was beside her

People are coming to buy zobo but it has finished Husna won't you go to the market.?
Adda today?

Yes and I also want you to buy some groceries for us her father said so if you finished this you and Fatima should go."and you Abdulkarim let's go outside am tired of sitting in one place he stood up after handing them some money."

Around 4 her mother finished loosing the hair and she braided calaba they prayed asr and she picked up her hijab and wore.."the sun is too much.she thinks maybe to go to central market..maybe things would be cheap there she thought.when she heard someone voice behind.if only the persons know her mood right now he wouldn't think of approaching her.

Assalama alaikum she heard a male voice."her sister was the one who answered him."she walk even faster
Please wait dan Allah the man said which made her stay at her spot ."since he mentioned Allah."she will stay and listen to him."

What do you want?she questioned.he finally smile."
Erm please if you wouldn't mind I need your number.

How crazy this sounds she thought he just met her in the middle of a road asking her for her number what if she's married or she's some sprit or something else ."men are mens seriously."
Sorry I can't."she furrowed her brows as she dragged her sister's hand."fati let's go fast I know it would be hard to find a tricycle right now."

A honk fill in the place.."people are testing my patience today. I won't move since we're not in the road if the person likes yabi takanmu stupid she let out a few slid of insults."she find a napep and he took them there."

They almost bought all what they needed.they both grow impatient for the past 30min they couldn't find a keke nor a bus is passing by."

A black accord halted in front of them."she glare at the car."before she let out a insult he block us from seeing the road."she was about to walk away when her cousin brother claim from the car.husna he called

She smile hamma Khalifa thank goodness you're here we couldn't fine a tricycle for the past 30min fatima chided."

Husna smile and greeted him."husnatu he tease letting them in."

She ignored him as she lean in the car."fatima and Khalifa let out a laughter."

Am I a joker to you guys?"
Well you're not but you look like one of them.you just keep squeezing your face."

Please I'm not in a good mood today hamma khalifa just drop us home people seem to be testing my patience today."

He let out a chuckled."
Hamma Khalifa what brought you hear."
Well I drop a friend over here then I saw you guys."

.."they chit-chat and to say she forgot about what happened earlier she doesn't want to think of him anymore."and she hope he won't ever call her again....

Hello beautiful peeps!!I hope y'all doing great ?masha Allah..🥺
So so sorry for the late update wallah I don't have words to cover up my self
Insha Allah I'll be updating regularly from now on,

I don't have enough to say manage this please I'll give you guys another update tomorrow insha Allah don't forget to share your thoughts in the comments section
Vote
Comments
Share🙏🏽

Love you guys sosai❤️
Ummeetarh05 🌹