Chapter53

You meet thousands of people and none of them really touch you. And then you meet one person and your life is changed forever."

************

ATHENS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT GREECE...
"She slowly open her eyes that are heavy and set it on him.she looks so clumsy and tired with a dust of sleep in her eyes.,he'd flash a teasing smile to her.hey!." drama queen! we've arrived already he tease her.smiling at the same time.she glare at him pressing her lips together trying to get up.

I'm not scared ok."yes I know you're not scared of heights he joke trying to hold the laughter that bubbles up in his chest."holding her hand as they walk out from the plane. she's clad in a white straight leg jeans and a pink top her himar was perfectly wrapped on her head.he slid on his shade over his eyes and hold on their suitcase.they took a taxi from the airport that ride them to the hotel.throughout the ride husna stare at the window as she's mesmerized with the view of the country  As they roll along She pick up her phone to record spectacular views along the way. The taxi drop them at Santorini Heights Luxury Suites hotel it was a beachside and luxurious."

"Husna couldn't believe what her eyes is seeing." the place is so breathtaking she smile he chuckled yeah it's indeed. but not more than you.."he went to the receptionist and collect the keys.."the room is totally Luxurious there's white couch before a coffee table a large vinyl sliding doors connecting to the living room and balcony where they were a wooden tables and chairs with a rose vase the bedroom was lavish with a king size bed and it's also connected to the balcony.

"Her fingers held the balcony railing as she watch the beautiful view of the ocean and listen to the sound of the waves gently crashing to the beach." Do you like the view ? his voice echos her she let out a soft smile it's beautiful.."He  smile resting his palms on her cheeks Asma,husna are you happy?

"Asma'husna? a playful grin tugged on her lips.she raised her head and look at him in the eyes.Asma,husna?"which one.?

"He blinked his eyes innocently watching her.her heart melted watching in adorable and innocence expression.

I mean Asma"no babe he scratched his head.
Why're you confused?captain?
Are you happy.?with this? He questioned.

She chuckled at his super innocent and cute behavior.Of course I'm.. with this thank you! her lips curled in a smile."He smile back at her."come freshen and pray you look worn out."

She'd went and freshen up and change into a comfy cloths and pray after praying she slumped on the couch closing her eyes she's hell tired."

Aren't you feeling sleepy she asked captain immediately after he finished praying."just headache
Come and eat something the food is here already so you'll rest."

Captain but why don't you like going to the hospital?she questioned I mean do you realize your headache isn't normal.?"

He arched his brow pulling her towards him it's normal after flights I'm used to it already
But..

Asma ."quiet for a while please she stare at his face.
and pout.he softly placed his lips on her cheeks
Come let's eat and pray he held her hands."They'd eat the food in silent as they cuddled and sleep..

***

"the next day hameed had different plans for them. where are we heading to captain please.?"she questioned looking at him."He chuckled my lazy wifey it's a surprise I'm sending someone to get you ready main while I'll go and try to look handsome just for you he peck her forehead ." she let out a smile as she watch him walk out from the room,such a gentle  man she thought as she silently pray that they should stay forever happy like this.."