Chapter9

"Alhaji Aliyu Danbatta is origin from kano state"he is the first son of Abdulhamid danbatta.. his father Abdulhamid danbatta held a title of governor in Kano state.." before he got married to hajiya maimuna.."

"Hajiya maimuna is partly a halfcast,half nigerian and half Somalia.."they met each other when Abdulhamid Danbatta went to attend a meeting in somolia."

He got married to hajiiya maimuna and brought her to kano state at the age of  24 while she's 17.. hajiya maimuna gave birth to her first son Aliyu Danbatta, and after 3 years she gave birth to his brother named  Yusuf Danbatta..."

Aliyu and Yusuf were raised up with love and pampered alot by their parents and also relatives at the age of  20 years Alhaji Abdulhamid sent them to abroad where Alhaji Aliyu studied business administration in Egypt while Yusuf studied public administration.." in italy

"They had their degree at  a very young age while they proceed with their masters after that they both came back by then Alhaji Abdulhamid got retired.."

"At the age of 26 they both started with a small business..Alhaji Aliyu establish a small business as a trading firm.."and also he relocated to lagos to expand his business.."Alhaji Aliyu expanded to cover drinks processing.."water."he also manufactured a product such as computers,furnitures ,and from there his business expanded and now he's a multi millionaire in Nigeria.."

Also same goes to his brother where he expanded his business in kaduna.."

"Alhaji Aliyu got married to hajiya halima she's fulani tribe.."completely origin from adamawa yola.." he went there to attend his friend wedding when he met her.."

While Alhaji Yusuf got married to zainab which she's hausa by tribe.." and they completely stayed in kaduna with their children.."

Alhaji Aliyu stayed  in Lagos together with his wife halima...halima work as a doctor in eko hospital Lagos.." Alhaji Abdulhamid and hajiya maimuna died in a plane crashed on their way to Somalia..".."lifes go on .."

halima gave birth to her first daughter maryam (ya mimi) who's 28 years got married to her husband Usman she had one son named affan she stayed in Abuja and also she work in cbn.."

"Abdulhameed is the second born who' was named after his grandfather.."Abdulhameed since when he was a kid he wanted to become a pilot.."he did his primary and secondary school together with islamiya in lagos and also did his university at baze Abuja and after that he was sent to aviators flight center in Cyprus for a pilot training.."

"He was trained for years.."before he become a successful pilot.." and he started working with Cyprus airlines" Faisal Abdulmalik zannah is his close friend they grew up together.." and also they went for the training together...

"Captain in his whole life didn't have a girlfriend except those days back in secondary school uptil now he always said that he has never seen a girl that caught his attention..All those social media girls that were crushing on him he didn't even get their time.."

Captain is a son that every parents would dream to have he is talented

Captain was 5 years when his mother gave birth to twins both girls..muneera and bahijja currently they are studying medicine at nile university staying  in their sisters house..."

"They have a very good understanding with each other. they live life without any disputes, spend time with each other, talk to each other everyday, and always help each other.no matter what,they never hide anything to their parents sometimes you will really think that they are friends.."

Back to the story....