Chapter23

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams." -Eleanor Roosevelt

****

"Lover boy"who's that girl that's making you go crazy? I mean you never tell me anything about her and to say tana baka wahala (shes giving you a tough time) faisal chucked. I feel like I don't know you anymore,you're in love with some girl,and you didn't even for once tell me faisal exclaim seeing hameed was just pacing around the room.calling Husna phone repeatedly who's not picking any of his call.

"You won't understand I really like the girl,but I don't know how to tell her.and to tell means spoiling everything.she's someone special.

"Just tell her you like her."she probably appreciate not mix signals.

Appreciate? she told me someone hurt her before. she hardly accepted me to be her friend, how do you expect me to tell her this."? telling her would probably gain me a slap on the face and a piece of heel lodged up my stomach . So, I think it would be safer for me if I didn't tell her..

Tell me something to do.."?man I met her in kaduna and also..he narrated everything to him."

Ah this girl has raised the flag.."you should just fly to Nigeria this is the best advice I would ever give you ."
I can't go back to Nigeria without seeing mom it's been 5months already."and also if I went to kaduna directly. Someone might tell her.

What did you do to her that she's mad at you.."?he questioned looking at hameed."

hameed rubbed his eyes as he lean back to the chair.."it's been two days she's not picking my calls and also it's just because of food.."she said i should eat on time and i refused that's it.

Faisal let out a laugh which frustrates hameed.."he gave him a hard punch on his shoulder.."you should help and stop laughing like a mad man."

He winced and bit his lip to stop the laugh that bubbles up in his chest alright let's do one thing type her digits over here."he handed his phone to hameed.

"Faisal called her.."but she's not answering.."
Maybe she's busy Faisal exclaim looking up.."
She's not hameed answered.."I don't know what to do let's give a try again you know she doesn't like picking unknown numbers."

He redial the number after three rings she picked up the call."Assalama alaikum she spoke."
Wa'alaikumu salam faisal spoke.."how are you doing?
I'm fine Alhamdulillah but sorry you call the wrong number ."
"Please wait don't hang up" I didn't call the wrong number ..isn't this Asma?" he questioned."

She rolled her eyes.."she's not the one mister I told you..you call the wrong number please check the number again."

Husna please wait don't hang up I'm faisal and also captain friend."
And who's that?
Abdulhameed faiza's cousin.."

"Oh!what do you want."?oops! "sorry"how's your work and everything."
Work Alhamdulillah,"how's your studies and your family?"

"They're fine Alhamdulillah."can I hang up now?
No please wait.."on behalf of captain I'm apologizing please he's sorry.."atleast pick up his call."he's damn worried about you."?

Tell him he shouldn't be worried."and also extend my greetings to him. I won't pick any of his call since he can't do anything I've said to him.."

Asma wallah I'm dying, I'm so sorry hameed spoke.
I have eaten since 6:am today that's the second thing I do in the morning after taking shower I ate.."and also ask faisal tell her that I ate all my food today just because of her happiness.