Chapter48

Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier. -Mother Teresa

                               *************

"She stared at her reflection through the mirror while the makeup artist give her the final stroke of the makeup."she actually look beautiful,she was dressed in her dinner attired skye blue fabric."her ears wrist was adorned with a gold earrings and bracelet.Together with the necklace."the makeup artist comb her hair and tied the gele."she flash a smile to the makeup artist while she snapped her.

She nervously pressed her lips together looking at the room she's hell tired despite that the buden kai also took place today. his family pampered her a lot to say his mother unveiled the bride with five hundred thousands his siblings unveiled her with three hundred thousand while his family unveiled her with two hundred thousands,his family do accept her with love."the bride maids did dressed in a peach fabric they look dupe indeed her sister dressed in a sky blue fabric she look pretty also.

We should get going,the cars are here already.they sprayed a bit more perfume on her faiza help her in wearing the heels."she was all uncomfortable in it but what can she do,faiza held her hands,and they took the lifter down.the cars were parked in line some have left already.

"Khadija who held husna dress despite that the dress is long I'll be going in this car fati come let's go."
Husna nod her head while faiza open the car door for husna helping her in.faiza walk and slide in the passenger side."they did a convoyed to the dinner.

"Madam good evening I never get the chance to congratulate you in personal congratulations our bride thank you for marrying us,after all the headache that you've given us he whipped his head towards husna direction.

"Ah'Ah you guys should even thank Allah that we married you stop complaining faiza said."

Hameed let out a chuckled looking at husna he was dressed in his sky blue kaftan and babban riga he complemented it with zannah bukar cap,masha Allah he look handsome.

Babe kin bani wahala wai ?he questioned looking at husna.

She gave both of them a glared and annoyed look he always says this to irritate her."you both should thank Allah that I married you.

"Faisal let out a laughter starting the car engine Toh thank you Allah that she married us."happy married life Asma'u Allah barku tare next in the future we'll also come back for the naming ceremony.

"Ameen! she answered.
"Ya hameed my best friends Amanan ta na baku.
Hameed chuckled taking a hold of husna soft hands.she shiver a little by his touch while he flash a smile to her way. You look gorgeous in the bride attired he whispered in her ears which made her blush .the car ride continue as they both kept on talking.

On arriving to the dinner venue.their entrance was indeed dupe.everyone dance they ate the mc entertain the place.the song baddest boy blaring through the speakers while the grooms men sprayed money over the brides and the groom faiza and the rest did dance their soul out.

The mc did told everyone to settle down while he called faisal to give the grooms biography.

Good evening ladies and gentleman,I'm faisal Abdulmalik zannah Abdulhameed best man.Ive known hameed for my entire life.hameed and I met since when we were 7 it's not hard to imagine same 7 year little hameed has same haircut and same little smile.hes a kind of friend who always asks you how your day went and he always pushes you to be a better person. He's actually a fantastic guy I can still remember the first day he told me that he's seeing someone.When I asked him who the girl was and how did they meet, I had never seen him blush before that. I had seen him having a sleepless nights I could still remember when I saw hameed around 3am in the night still awake I asked him dude why aren't you asleep he said how can I sleep when Husna didn't accept my love."he chuckled. I have seen hameed grow in life and become the amazing human that he has become today. Not only has he raised himself, but he has also taught me a lot in life. Standing here today makes me proud to see him be the happiest that he has ever been with the love of his life right next to him.as they said Marriage is not about age; it's about finding the right person."and I'm sure you find yours bro. May this marriage last as long as eternity and bring endless joy to everyone close to these beautiful souls. May Allah shower you two with everlasting peace and happiness!congratulations.