Chapter22

If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more. If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough. -Oprah Winfrey

******

"I see now yaya hameed is more closer to you than me ,I just can't believe this.."yaya hameed knows about your past." and I'm just hearing this today?Last time I could remember that you just met each other a few months back,and I had known you for years. faiza kept ranting.

"Husna roll her eyes all she could do is sigh as she settled down on a chair.oh Allah !"Faiza understand."you know how your cousin brother is"so I don't have any options but to tell him."

But I've been pleading with you to tell me,since before him.faiza pretend hard to be mad at husna but she couldn't.they just came out from their first lectures, the schools resumed since last week ."while husna was telling faiza about hameed.

I'm so sorry! my little scouts, I promise next time please don't have my head right now.hussy is so sorry.

Mmmm!" .. Sweet talks, am not buying that right now,next time I should know first before anyone.
Let's go to the mosque ,so now when is he coming back to Nigeria? faiza asked Husna.

Husna look at faiza bewildered,what do you mean?
What exactly do you mean faiza?she cross her arms am I his cousin to know all these."?

I don't know but the two of you seems so close now,that's why I asked, faiza wink at Husna
Oh my Allah!"husna deadpanned,I swear it's not what you're thinking..

That's story for another day let's get going,they went to mosque and pray after that they attend their second lectures.

So now are you still going to the market?faiza asked husna?Uhm but I think the sun is too much maybe tomorrow since there's no school.

I want to buy that novel faiza said holding husna as they walk to the parking space and settled in faiza car.

But take me back home first"
Hey!" hussy don't kill me alive, but I won't take you back home,she didn't finished her statement her phone buzzed.

She picked up the phone from her bag..yaya hameed is calling.see your boyfriend is calling already faiza tease.

Please stop it."I'm starting not like to be friends with him again. I swear faiza there's nothing cooking between your brother and I

Faiza let out a laugh, mmm I can see she swipe and glued the phone to her ear."
Yaya hameed good evening
Evening he answered from the other side how are you doing and how's your studies?

Fine Alhamdulillah."
Ok I just call to say hello to you how's your friend doing?
She's here with me giving a lot of headache you know she's stubborn at times. I am trying to convince her to go somewhere with me But she refused.

He chuckled.faiza don't stress her she's tired I know and right now maybe she need to rest can I speak to her."?

Sure not before doing this she raised her brows looking at husna she furrowed her brows.faiza put the phone on speaker.
Asma faiza tana so ta wahalar dake koh? and I know you must be tired."just dropped out from the car.she shouldn't stress you ok.."and also how's your health.?

Alhamdulillah,how's your work."have you landed?.

Ai nayi maki adu'a (I've prayed for you)you'll feel much better insha Allah."yes"I just landed few minutes ago.and I call you but wasn't able to reach you."

Woah! wait when did you fall sick? I don't know even know? "ya hameed we don't need your friendship you're trying to snatch her away from me. I'm the first person to know if she's sick.now I'm mad already.

He let out a chuckled,but she need my friendship right Asma.?her lips curled into a thin line,I need both your friendship.."she answered..faiza let her mouth agape,hussy you've said something wallahi.."he stifle his laughter faiza please do take her home.

Bribe me first..
Ok I promise whenever I come I'd take you out and buy you all the things you like.
You promise?
Uhm!yes I promise.She giggled cutting the call.

I will explain..Husna stated.seeing the unpleasant look that faiza was giving her.

Faiza giggles no need to explain alright.so don't you think ya hameed loves you? I mean the way he act.his actions shows it all.but I don't know what's in his mind.."because he's so friendly so hardly to know what's going.."what do you think..she whip her head towards husna direction."

Husna furrowed her brows..I don't want to discuss this . I don't even know you're trying to become a journalist husna stated annoyed.

"Woah!chill my hussy ,I'm kidding."just that..but it's ok time will reveal everything.but please in that case if he proposed I should be the first person to know.

What? proposed? I don't get you?she furrowed her brows as she pressed her lips.

Faiza burst out laughing hussy stop acting as if you don't understand what's love?you have been in a relationship with someone before you experience it.how can you not understand this man actions."

Whatever husna roll her eyes.as she promise she dropped her back home..the moment she entered she saw her mother and siblings."outside the compound."her eyes drifted to the food items laying on the ground."

who sent all these?"she questioned.
We don't know either.someone just dropped them and leave."her brother answered."

Maybe it's faiza."she thought."adda husna here's the note inside."

"She opened the neatly folded piece of paper and saw his creative handwriting.

"Hey, Asma," How are you doing? And how are your studies going? I hope you're not stressing yourself out." Going to school and being sick at the same time can't be easy. I'm so sorry for not asking you first."But this is the least I could do as a brother and as a great friend. Please do appreciate these little things."

Abdulhameed Aliyu Danbatta.

Who send it her mother asked..?"captain she answered walking towards her room.of course she's mad at him,why would he send all these.."she felt like she beg him to do so,she went to her room removing her hijab.he call her several times but she's not answering any of his call."she answered the last one and kept mute

Asma? He called..
Assalama alaikum .."
Wa'alaikumu sallam Asma kina so ki kashe ni ne? (You want to kill me)Why aren't you picking any of my calls?
"I don't know where I kept the phone.."

Stop lying!" I know you're mad at me and I'm really sorry."Asma won't you even appreciate it."

But don't do that next time."she snapped"

Alright I'll take note on that."she dropped you?
"Uhm she'd."have you eaten."I know you.."you like stressing and you don't like eating.."

He chuckled."i didn't but zanci saboda ke (I will eat because of you)If Asma didn't want me to starve then who am I to say I will."

She let out a laugh ok prove it now."go and eat main while I'll pray.

He chuckled ok kiyi min adu'a (pray for me)and I'll ask you what dua have you done."
Alright then she cut on the call......

Hello beautiful people🥰 how're y'all doing?
Huh! Laziness wan marry ooo😂😂 wallah these days I don't know what gotta in me."

manages this❤️ and don't forget to change the color of the star☺️I might update another chapter tomorrow.

Vote
Comments
Share

With love
Ummeetarh05 ❤️