Chapter44

"When marrying, ask yourself this question: Do you believe that you will be able to converse well with this person into your old age? Everything else in marriage is transitory."
– Friedrich Nietzsche

*************

THE GEORGE  LAGOS HOTEL..
"Our flight will be around 3:00 pm and this is 2:30pm already.He voiced out through the phone.
Safe flight and do call me when you land.
"Alright mom I'll insha Allah.he hanged the call.

"He could hear all the cheerful laughter of his friends that fills in the room.there in the room was his secondary school and high school buddies and some from his work place."guy haffa na what time is our flight?"Abeer asked looking at his wristwatch.

"3:00pm hameed answered as he clasped the links of his ash kaftan he spread a bit of his perfume and plug out his phone from charge.

Shegen guy finally see who decided to settle down usman bukar exclaimed walking towards the room with his suit case."

O boy oil money don arrived hameed mumbled they both let out a laughter doing their bro hug things."

Ango Ango Ango A young handsome guy probably hameed age mate walk towards the room with a cup of coffee in his hands.

The great young millionaire Adnan imam hameed cheerful give him a bro hug ango ango see as you don fat what is the secrets?."

"Hameed let out a laughter I see you also don start keeping beard."
Una no see my guy ne him don fresh Already ."faisal voice out.

Una no well wallah you guys are mad hameed exclaim picking up his wallet.

"Captain Abdulhameed Aliyu Danbatta" saleem says walking towards the room.Atom my guy he smile at him."See as you resemble big man pikin, atom says
Hameed laugh I know say nah poor man pikin I be thanks.

Ango Ango baby baby An daura ?they tease which makes him laugh.

Ango na Asma'u by tomorrow insha Allah Abeer added.

I'm not ango now ooo?Infact I don't feel like ango until I heard the imam announcing it.

Bar daniska he'll definitely throw up the truth faisal said he is so eager to get married."

Welcome to the click man where you've to suffer your whole life with girl's mood swings I can't even handle my girl uptil now.infact I don't even know how to make her happy Adnan said."

"Who even knows how to make woman's happy faisal said we're just only good to them when we do as they said.but definitely handling their mood swings is something different."

Thank god you figured it out..women are woman's seriously.all this is nothing but the worst part of it is that they should get pregnant you'll see wonders you wouldn't even sleep for 2 hours if they start with their cravings."says salam.

Hameed let out a chuckled arranging his suitcase,I already know man."They kept on talking randomly and mostly they kept on teasing him he can't help but smile the day he's waiting has finally arrived he'll get married to the woman he love the most."as they said a successful marriage requires falling in love many times,always with the same person and with the right person he found his already."he's incredible happy that Allah has bless him with a wife like Husna." Each day, he pray to Allah to teach him how to lay his life down for her,he pray to Keep her healthy, he pray to Allah to teach him how to build her up rather than break her down.he prayed to Allah to protect their marriage from the evil eyes.
And may he not let anything came in between them."
They took their leave to the airport and from there they flew to kaduna .On arriving to kaduna they made a convoy direct to Seventeen Hotel...

*****

"You'd be complementing about this henna for almost past of an hour. she pout looking at the screen."
"goodness this 15 hours have to pass anyhow as soon as possible.

"15 hours? she whispered.
15 hours! you forgot?"after that this beautiful lady will be mine forever insha Allah he let out a soft smile."

"How eager are you?jeez."
What have you done to me babe? I just can't wait for the 15hours anymore .It just feel like a dream just like yesterday you met me and confessed your feelings. See how times flies."

"I confess my feelings?she look confused.captain just go back to your words."

"Yes!you'd said you can't live without me?that you loved me so much bla bla bla don't forget.you've been pleading with me to accept you."

"Ya rabbi !whats bla bla bla ?"why do you like saying yen yen ?you're talking rubbish? you said you love me first,you can't live without me.your sister even knows that you're dying to get me."

He let out a laughter rubbing his beard when did I actually say that husna.?"
So you're lying to me right..?

He shook his head ok I confessed it first.happy but ai kin bani wahala.

"What wani wahala?captain.dont start."
Ah'ah stop staring at me you wasted my time now.kai husna serious I've tolerated you a lot I've to come down to Nigeria just for you,but only to be treated like.."

"Captain but we are together now she cut him off immediately.."

"He shook his head we aren't together the ties isn't knot already.if not because you wasted my time I knew by now we might have our own babies with us."

Captain please stop" Why are you rubbing your beard yana ma ciwo ne?

I was cut while trimming he answered.
Does it pain a lot?
Not really just that the place is itching and I already rubbed some cream over there."
Sorry!
He chuckled she always care you can't live without handsome captain?"

Don't don't flatter your self.see you always like self praising yourself So annoying. thank Allah that blessed you with someone like me.

Ok ok thank you Allah for blessing me and sending this annoying beautiful girl my way.
Captain!!!
He chuckled I said beautiful girl.

I'm feeling sleepy and tired she whispered yawning.
I can see your eyes." sleepy head should I come and I'll make you sleep instantly I promise."
"Captain!"

He chuckled this will be our secrets our little deal no one will get to know should I come.

She twisted her lips good night..
Good night babe I love you.......

A little boring chapter right?manage it please."
Don't forget to press the star and tap in the comments section."
Silent readers I'm greeting y'all🙋🏽‍♀️!your hands won't hurt by just pressing the star I promise 🌚
Let's meet in the next chapter 👋

Good night 🌙
Lot's of love
Ummeetarh05