Chapter16

"Whoever reads Surah Al Kahf on the day of Jummah, will have a light that will shine from him from one Friday to the Next. May Almighty Allah bless y'all with whatever you know is the best for you. Watch over  your family and keep them safe forever.            Ameen. Juma'at Mubarak.

                          ***********

What the hell are you doing in our house?", she crossed her arms, as she watch him talking to her sibling.."
Welcome back tigress how's the lectures.."?

She rolled her eyes in annoyance as she pressed her lips together Adda ko goddo watta ha sare do? (adda what's this man doing in this house.."?)

"O nonbo on do jodi vulda be goddo on anda on anda daga hatoi o wari (And both of you talking to a complete stranger without knowing where he came from?.?.."See man we don't need you here just leave..."

"Husna ko dame te kam? Ga on vondi hadai a wadamo nonnon on wawan narrutug go (Husna what's wrong with you ? just because you had a misunderstanding between you ,doesn't mean you should treat him this way .."you can solve all this..")

"Misunderstanding?"she look bewildered.."be moi (with who exactly?)Adda mi anda mo fr (adda I barely know this man..")

"He watch her with astonished expression his lips curling into a smirk,Tigress chill"..he chuckled, she glare at him."

"And the two of you,get up and go to your room before I start kicking you.

"No don't kick them,aunty" I'd better get going.."he look at her while her mother smile back at him.."
"husna twist her lips"

"Extend my greetings to your family her mother spoke.
"Insha Allah"he reply as he bolted to the door."

"Junta a hebe suka on a sali yeccugo am ga on vundi handai a wada mo nonnon dume nafu mai? (So you've got a new boyfriend, just because you had a misunderstanding doesn't mean you should treat him this way , what's the point of behaving such way to him.?)

"She blinked her eyes.."not aware about what's going..Adda what misunderstanding? I'm saying the truth,I don't even know him."believe me for all I know he could be a kidnapper."

Wujju bama tema salu dufto mo yasi hai? (Kidnapper ubanki walk him outside?)
yasi?Adda yasi toi?(Outside?adda what outside?")Her mother throw her a bucket making her wince as she followed him outside.."

"He was standing near his car just like he knows what will happen next.."
What do you want?what brought you over to my house,?she crossed her arms."as she furrowed her brows.

"Atleast can you stop snapping at me?you're scaring me.."he said innocently
She sent him a glares,you and I ?when did we become friends?why did you lie to them.."?

"He stare at her for a while.."look I just came to say hello to you and our mother..nothing else apart from that.."
She gnashed her teeth as she scowled,"Your mother?she's not your mother.

"Alright-Alright tigress,she's your mother but atleast can we be friends.."?
"NO"
"But why are you doing all this?  his voice low tired of all the yelling.."I meant no harm to you and your family,I just said friends and I promise nothing apart from this..."

"He watch her as she rolled her eyes.."he looked at her exquisite futures,her beauty,and everything she's the most awe-inspiring thing he has ever laid his eyes on.."he was so lost in her beauty.