Chapter35

You know you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." – Dr. Seuss

*********

Husna get ready ASAP I'm coming to get you right now,so we could go to the makeup artist and also book for anty khady. faiza voice out through the phone and also we need to collect our clothes from the tailor."please let Aunty know this.?or should I call and asked her.?

No you don't have to call her faiza it's ok I'll ask her my self. I'll be expecting you husna hanged the call before she picked up her phone scrolling through her Instagram, after ages he posted a new picture of him."masha Allah she found her self mumbling ."he do look handsome, he captioned it with It's colder than my soul out here!🥶

She just found her hand taping the comments section,she let out a frown and scrunched her face seeing girls filled the comments sections and what made her mad right now he's replying some of them that means he knows them or what."?

She can't even read the rest of the comments she find her self dialing his number,but he isn't answering he knows exactly what he did she thought.pressing her lips together ."she stood up from the bed,and walked outside to check her mother,her siblings went islamiya."

Adda I'm going out with faiza later she mumbled squatting beside her mother"her mother nod her head but where are you going?
She'd told me that I'm escorting her to the makeup studio and collect some clothes from the tailor.

but you shouldn't stay long and also captain just call me now,her mother says.
A glint of surprise flashes in her eyes Adda are you serious.?he called you that's means he saw my call and refused to pick up because he knows exactly what he did."

Husna why're you behaving such way to him,? just because you see that he loves you or what exactly? you using it against him better stop it now.

Now what did I do?why is that you always keep siding him.?adda did you know what he just did he's talking to some random girls husna frown."
And so what? Did Allah created him just for you or to talk to you only you're very stupid."

She groan and pick her mother's phone walking towards her room she dial his number through her phone but he refused to pick up so she called him with her mother's phone just one ring he picked up.

Assalama alaikum he mumbled
Wa'alaikumu salam ina wuni how're you doing.?

babe ? Is that you?lafiya.?

Now you're trying hard to say you didn't recognize my voice right?"
How can I not recognize my heartbeat voice,god I do love you a lot babe."

Save this for another day,all these sweet talks won't buy me today, I can't believe what you just did captain."talking to girls they're your non-mehram

Which girls exactly,all I could recall is that I'm talking to just one girl right now and my heart and soul belongs to her only.

I'm talking something important over here just answer me.
They're my friends.
Friends? Okay you can go and be friends with whoever needs.

Asma wait please"what do you want me to do wallahil azeem there's nothing between I and any of them it's just a friendship but if you don't believe me I can send my password and username to you right now.

Uhm!send and don't hang the call."
He nod your wish is my command mi lady and wallahi if you didn't have any proves you have to say those words today."
Just send am waiting and I won't say anything
It's ok I've my ways wallahi you'll definitely throw up these words today you've my words.
She raised her eye brows we shall see.
Username:capt hameed
Password:h5md

Have you seen it? He questioned,uhm! I'm trying to logging she finally longing she first check his dm she saw a lot of unread massage she checks his profile and deleted almost all the pictures she just left one and unfollowed all the girls she saw except his family.she turn his account to private.

Are you done already?
Yes I'm done she grin he can hear the sound of her smile.
So are you coming to anty Khadija wedding.."
No!!not really I can't make it.
But why?she whine I want you there, I want to see you.

Me that no one loves me,no one would like to see my face. there really is no pain in the world compared to finding out that someone doesn't love you back nearly as much as you love them."

Well, I hope you know that I love you, if that counts for something her voice a mere whisper."and I do wanna see your face The words flowed out before she knew what she was saying.

"his body shook with laughter I appreciate it, babe".you just confessed it Alhamdulillah!. "I do know that. But sometimes you need to let me know."

You trap me captain,this is cheating"
His lips quirked up into a slight smile, Don't worry babe I love you too

Now when are you coming?
Seriously I can't make it see twins will be coming and faiza is there with you.
But I want only you and I don't know twins and faiza you know she'll be busy."
Alright if I come would you follow me anywhere I go You promise?
Uhm
Anything can happen are you sure you can do this
Uhm-before the realization hit her she bulged her eyes,you shameless man keep quiet

He bit his lip to stop the laugh that bubbles up in his chest. I'll talk to twins about you don't worry."
I think faiza is here she mumbled standing up.
You guys going somewhere?
Yeah
Ok babe bye..."

Hussy are you done? I've been waiting for you for over 30 minutes faiza marched towards the room her hand over her waist,sorry let's get going husna slip on her hijab."

****

Guess what hussy? You gonna meet up with your in-laws faiza grin taking a u-turn your sister inlaw and your mother in-law so did you boyfriend says he's going to make it.

God you talk a lot, I don't know am I his cousin to know whether he'll attend or not.
You're his wife already..."
He didn't bring a dowry you guys should wait first.faiza parked at the parking space they book for the make-up and drove back home for the henna."

I think your in-laws are here so during the wedding husna got to know twins a lot and faiza who cannot kept her mouth shut even for a single minute she kept on telling them that she's hameed girlfriend,Husna felt like digging the ground and enter,she also get to know ya mimi who kept on teasing her no wonder captain saw a fine girl he's out of control,during all the events she kept on playing hide and seek with her mother in-law,while faiza and twins kept on laughing to her."

She also get to know that his siblings are all nice or to say that's the part they showed her,when she tells hameed about she met his siblings but she's shy to meet his mom he kept on laughing the wedding went on smoothly Alhamdulillah and she's taking to her husband house in Abuja.....

Assalama alaikum my beautiful peeps! How're y'all doing.?I hope y'all are fine Alhmadulillah.

Am so sorry for the late update,
The chapter is a lil boring
Manage it please 😊

Biko show some love don't to vote, comments and also share🙏

Loads of love❤️
Ummeetarh05