Chapter46

"Marriage is like watching the color of leaves in the fall; ever changing and more stunningly beautiful with each passing day." – Fawn Weaver

**********

KADUNA STATE....
"The sound of the sirens filled the air as a police Hilux, a Mercedes, and a Benz G-wagon were seen passing in a straight line. People's attention was drawn to them, some peering out of their shops and others stopping to stare. They blocked the road as the cars slowly made their way to RAFIN GUZA KADUNA.

there's no a right spot to park the cars so they park by the road side."the place is bustling with people.people moving around .", Several police officers got out of the vehicles, looking serious and professional.the other police officer jump out from their car and quickly open the G-wagon door,he slide his legs out D&G vaticano can easily be spotted in his legs. before he slide the other out,masha Allah,his wrist was clasped with a emporio armani wrist watch,he was all dress in his white getzner and baban riga which has a golden embroidery.he complimented it with a matching cap from all the look you get to know that he's happy getting married to the woman he love the most.he did a soojudul shukur the moment the wedding has finalized thanking Allah for blessing him with a wife like husna .."there beside him were his friends.

"They walk towards the entrance as they can clearly hear people yodeling shouting ga ango nan,ga ango nan the groom is here.

"Chirr your husband is here already they teased her which made her face went all red. The groom and his men went to greet his in-law. after the pleasantries was exchanged he bowed his head down hearing his inlaw blessing their marriage Allah ya sanya Alkhairi ya kuma bada zaman lafiya .",Ameen he answered."he was taken to a different room to meet up with his wife.

"Common hussy let's go your husband and his friends are waiting for you faiza said while she pulled the hood of husna's alkyabba to cover up her face'raising her down to her feet.today someone jaws must fall on the floor seeing your unbelievable beauty.khadija teased her.

"Her cheeks looks crimson red right now,she was all nervous,hameed will see her in the bridal getup will he react as they stated.?

Faiza held her as they walked towards where the men's are.she could feel her heart beat was increasing,she peeked a little to see many people in the room which made her nervous,she could here the guys screaming which made her shook her head definitely he has a set of crazy friends.a minute later she felt someone occupying the space beside her on the couch.his presence accelerated her heart beat even more faster.he slowly lifted her veil which made her chew her inner cheeks and blink away the tears in her eyes immediately.

"She could all hear his friends teasing them which makes her cheeks heat up  ."she couldn't help but smile down at them."

You look gorgeous he whispered which made  her blush.she could feel all this butterflies trying to escape in her stomach."

Praising your wife huh?playful tricks from faisal.

So what? She's my wife I've the right on her back up you bachelors don't just disturb us,right babe.

Husna smiled and nodded her head.

The yell of the crowd made a smile escape from her lips he stretch his hands and closed the distance between them while she tried not to flinch by his touch,with a deep breath she calm her self down.his large warm hands reaches to her his touch shot shiver down to her spine,the proximity between them heated her cheeks.but she feels save and home she's his halal now."

****

"I thank Allah for keeping me around long enough to be a witness to this beautiful day. you are finally the woman I knew you'd be. It's such a lovely feeling to see you get married. Seeing you grow up has been so wonderful Asma'u.her father spoke as she settled down on the floor with the hood of her Alkyabba that covers her face listening to her fathers nasiha about marriage.

"Asma'u stop this tears her father spoke ,you can't be
staying with us forever one day I or your mother have to leave this world." you, your siblings we've to be separated from each other one day.husna marriage isn't a joke Asma'u I believe you're an obedient child and you'll still be obedient to your husband and his family may Allah SWT bless your marriage life.now you're not under me you're under your husband control please husna never disrespect your husband no matter what he would do to you.
I have done my own part as a father I already got you married to Abdulhameed ,he is a nice person I know it and I know he will never let my daughter shed  tears. I know that he'll take care of you even after my death.."please never disrespect your in-laws husna they're all nice people.."Always keep your life partner happy and support him when he is facing a tough time in his life. may love grows between you two Allah ya bada zaman lafiya.

"Ameen Abba..she replied wiping her tears with the tissue in her hands.

She raised her head and watch her siblings smiling at her. hey! won't I received a hug"they both chuckled as she pulled the both of them in her arms I'll miss the two of you. Congratulations on marrying the man you love so much. You two look perfect together .they both said at the same time which made a smile crept on her lips.."

Ta yecce am on wandi planning do usoko miyetti miyidi mon masin mi yelwan min
(Wow don't tell me you both plan this thank you my two kiddos I love you so much and I will miss you.)

"Now enough with the emotional moment the photographer is here Adda jamila exclaimed  walking into the room together with the photographer,Abba let's take a picture husna mumbled.she placed down on the middle in between her parents and her siblings at the back. Abba useni. (Abba please smile Abdul exclaimed from the back which earn him a knock from his father.

They both let out a laughter and smile at the same time the best picture was captured forever.
Around 4:30 the cars arrived they were going to the airport now."the makeup artist did a little touch up to her face again although she couldn't control her tears."

She was laying on her mother's lap gently shedding tears while her mother continues with her nasiha
Asma'u there are ups and downs, the good, the bad, and the Ugly,Marriage comes with all kinds of challenges,marriage isn't t like relationships husnatu,whatever your husband will do to you don't you ever raise your finger or voice at him.as I told you Be patient with each other, love each other and stay true to each other and I promise you no mountain will be too high to climb.Wishing you the best as you tie the knot husnatu.As on this special day, you are set for a new life ahead, I pray for your happiness, love and a happy home. as you begin this new chapter of life together with your husband please do obey your husband husna as a mother I have done my parts and your father also did his part now you're not under us anymore you're under your husband may Allah bless your Marriage Allah ya sanya Alkairi ya baku zaman lafiya .

Ameen Adda thank you so much she wipe the tears that fall immediately from her eyes with the tissue.
Her two aunts came into the room while they pulled the hood of her alkyabba down and walk out from the room She breaks down into a tears,hugging her mother tightly but soon separated from her grip she said farewell to her mother as she trudge to the car whipping her head to her mothers direction she took a deep breath while her sister sat beside her."she Wipe her tears with the tissue in her hand.as she look at their house for the last time a new life,a new journey will begin ...