Chapter 21 - Pathetic

Dalton Serano

When I entered the museum, Deandra greeted Ellie right away. She was with Sergio and she looked happy. Something within me don't like the idea of her being happy with Sergio.

When the staff announced that we're going in, Sergio led her to the front. I could see Ellie smiling at Sergio and even have herself doing a little jump of excitement.

"Why are we here anyway?" I turned to Kelliane who looked bored.

"I think it would be fun." I said and ahe turned to me shaking her head.

"I'm assuming you're not a big fan of animals?" Deandra turned to Kelliane. It was obvious to me that Deandra doesn't like Kelliane. She always got snappy with her and Kelliane just ignored her most of the time.

"This made me feel like a kid, it's basically seaworld." Kelliane said as we entered the first section of the aquarium. I turned when I hear a squeal and my eyes landed on Ellie pointing at the fish and telling about it to Sergio.

She was so jumpy that Sergio had to put his hand on the top of her head preventing her to bump onto the rock near her head. She then pulled him away to show him another aquarium.

"This made me miss our childhood." Deandra said and I couldn't help but agree with that.

"Should we just go.. faster?" Kelliane asked.

"You can go first.. alone." Deandra said and I looked at her giving a warning. Deandra decided to walk away first.

"Which one do you like?" I turned my head to my right and saw Ellie asking Sergio which seahorse that he likes. It sounded childish but it was cute seeing her so excited and appreciating these creatures.

"I like that one, the one with black stripes." Sergio answered.

"Hey! That's the one that I like.. pick another one." Ellie said as she linked her arm to him.

"Let's go see the jellyfish." Kelliane pulled me away and I followed her. She brought me to a big aquarium where the jellyfish rotates.

"I love pufferfish, it's my favorite fish." I heard Ellie's voice right on my back.

"Oh! Let's see the sharks!" Ellie squealed and I turned to see her dragging Sergio by his arm.

"Childish, how old is she?!" Kelliane hissed and I turned to her.

"I'm going to the toilet." She said and then she left me. I decided to wall slowly towards the shark tanks. I saw Sergio caressing Ellie's head as she was talking and pointing at the sharks. She smiled and laughed with him.

Ellie asked Sergio to take a picture of her and the sharks. She even squated down to pose with the shakr that's sleeping on the bottom of the tank. Ellie held Sergio's hand again and they both walked to the next section.

I looked down to the ground and completely don't understand what I'm feeling. I decided to walknto the next section which is the turtles. I walked out from the building and saw Sergio saying something to Ellie that made her nod continuesly.

They both were enjoying watching the turtles until Sergio excused himself. I decided to walk closer to her. She was just looking at the turtle silently and sometimes she tried to tap the glass. She took some photos of it with her phone then she saw my reflection.

She turned to me and let out a sigh.

"Where's your perfect girl?" She asked in a sarcastic tone.

"She's bored, this is not her type of fun." I answered as I walked closer to her. She turned back to the turtle and I stood beside her.

Suddenly she let out a chuckle and I turned to see two fish swimming towards the turtle and just stay underneath it.

"Ellie." I turned to see Sergio and he grabbed her hand. He glanced at me and then he turned back to Ellie.

"Let's go see the nemos, your favorite." Sergio smiled and Ellie nodded. Sergio caressed her hand and put his hand on her shoulder leading her away from me.

Deandra Serano

Fucking pathetic.

I saw my brother looking like he's the most miserable person in the world after Ellie went away with Sergio.

Fucking stupid.

I know slowly he's bored with Kelliane. He first told me that he likes her because how simillar they are in a lot of ways. He was excited to spend time with Kelliane at first. They have no ending with topics especially about business and engineering but slowly it's dying.

I don't like Kelliane at all.

Someone like her should rot in hell. Arrogant and even treated me like a piece of shit. I don't hesitate to treat her like shit too. She's taking everything too seriously.

I saw my brother kept stealing glances and observing Ellie from a far. Ellie is just the sweetest person alive and I don't even understand why he doesn't like her. I don't even understand why is he acting like a stalker now.

Fucking pathetic.

Ellie Lexington

Something about this museum that made me just want to stay here. I looked at the clown fish swimming around and it made me happy already. I found myself touching the glass tapping on it gently.

"I guess clown fish wins the best fish here?" I chuckled when Sergio asked that.

"The puffer fish still wins." I turned to him.

"Oh.." He nodded as he turned back to the aquarium.

"AndI love the turtles too. If I have one, I would name it tiptoe." I said and Sergio chuckled.

"Hey!" I turned to see Vincent and glared at him for being late. Vincent hugged me tightly and I pushed him away.

"You're late!"

"I got meetings, little one." He pinched my cheek.

"You're late, Dupont." Vincent turned to Sergio and he rolled his eyes.

"You guys were earlier." He said as he put his arm around my shoulder dragging me away.

"I have a surprise for you later on." He whispered to my ear.

"What is it?"

"Oh, you will love it.."