Chapter 25 - Chaos

Dalton Serano

Today is the game day, I would be playing polo with Deandra, Arthur and Tristan. I brought my horse, Cross, out from the stable. Deandra brought Blue out and she smirked looking at me.

 Deandra brought Blue out and she smirked looking at me

"It's been a long time since we play this.." Deandra said.

"Kids." I turned to see our parents walking towards us. My father patted Cross and he turned to me.

"Don't take this game seriously, it's charity so.. just have fun." He said.

"Don't get hurt, okay?" My mother said.

"I'm taking it seriously, we bring ILLICIT to this game so I want to win." I said as I patted Cross.

"Let's go to the field." Deandra said as she walked first. My father walked with her and I let out a long sigh.

"Dalton." I turned to my mother and she walked to me.

"This is a charity, darling. Even though you bring ILLICIT's name here, we're raising money so don't even think that this is a competition." She said as she cupped my face. I nodded lightly.

"Let's go." She linked her arm to mine and we walked together towards the field. My mother walked towards her seat when we arrived at the entrance of the field. I got on Cross and walked in.

My eyes landed on Sergio who already smirking looking at me. I turned to Arthur and Tristan giving them a nod. I turned to Kelliane and I bet she will take this game seriously too.

The staff gave me the polo stick and I turned to Sergio. He was waving at Ellie and I turned to Ellie. She glanced at me and immediately looked away.

As a Number 1, me and Sergio facing each other.

"Up for a bet?" I asked and Sergio chuckled.

"Let's hear it." He said in a challenging tone.

"If I win this, you get the fuck out of France and never contact Ellie again." I said and I was not playing around.

"If I win this game, you get the fuck out of Ellie's life." He said in a cold tone.

"Dalton." Deandra warned.

"This going to be fun." I smirked.

Declan Serano

The moment that my son face to face with Sergio. I knew that he will take this game so seriously. It looked like he was ready to kill Sergio right there. Danielle even a little nervous seeing it.

Dalton is one of those kids that once he gets serious, he won't listen and will not hesitate to hurt people. Dalton is an excellent player and Tristan is one too. I actually saw them practicing yesterday and it was clear to me that our team will win.

Tristan and Arthur were trained to be a professional player when they were young so having them both in my son's team will actually be a big advantage. Kelliane is not that good in this game, she's just good at protecting the ball but she's not good at strategies.

"Is Dalton here to kill people?" Chance asked and I sighed.

"He's mad, we can't stop it when he's mad." I said.

Ellie Lexington

"Sergio is just wasting time there, he will absolutely lose." I heard people behind me trying to predict. I turned to my parents who just came this morning. They looked a little bit tense. Sergio's father looked nervous too.

"Seeing this.. someone will get hurt." I heard people keep saying that Sergio will lose and I'm starting to get nervous.

They all started to go to their own position and I saw Deandra scolding Dalton. Dalton ignored her and he turned to Tristan and Arthur giving them a nod.

The game started and Dalton got the first hit. Arthur got the ball and started going towards the post. Steven stopped and passed it to Sergio. Immediately Dalton chased Sergio. Deandra was head to head with Kelliane.

Sergio hit the ball but Tristan easily dodged it giving it back to Dalton. Dalton went so fast and passed the ball to Deandra who easilly scored. People were cheering right away.

I saw Deandra talking to Kelliane and Deandra's face changed. She looked mad and I got a really bad feeling about this game.

Declan Serano

Shit is about to go down. I knew it when I saw Deandra's eyes changed. I turned to Angelo and grabbed him. We quickly walked to the stable grabbed our horses.

"What? Why are we doing this?"

"Somebody is going to get hurt." I said as I got on my horse. Angelo got on his and we rushed to the field. We stood on the side of the field and I watched both of my kids.

They were playing in an angry state and if you really make a Serano mad, you won't like the results.

"If something go wrong, you go to Deandra." I told Angelo and he nodded. I looked at the game intensely and Sergio scored a point. Dalton and Deandra looked at each other and this two gave each other a nod.

Please don't do something stupid, you two.

The game started again but this time Kelliane decided to kick Deandra's horse causing her to fall down along with Blue. People were trying to stop the game but Deandra quickly got up and got back to Blue's back. She chased Kelliane and kicked Kelliane so hard that Kelliane fell down.

On the other side, we got Dalton head to head with Sergio with the ball. Dalton suddenly made a sharp turn causing Sergio's horse to get scared. Cross was trained for this but I guess not Sergio's horse. I immediately gestured to Angelo to go and I quickly gestured to stop the game. I quickly stopped Sergio and Dalton.

Sergio's horse went crazy and it just threw Sergio's body to the ground.

"DALTON!" I stopped him and Dalton was not flinching. His eyes were looking at Sergio with anger.

"DECLAN!" I turned to Angelo who is having a hard time stopping Deandra. The crowd went crazy with the sudden chaos. I turned to Dalton and stood right in front of him. He looked up to me.

"STOP IT!" I yelled at him. A lot of people ran to rhe field trying to stop Deandra and Kelliane. I turned to Phoenix and Chance to handle Dalton for a second. I quickly ran to Deandra and she got down from the horse. She kicked Kelliane right on her stomach. Angelo stopped her and I quickly got down from my horse stopping my daughter from killing people.

Her eyes were burning in anger and dragged her out from the crowd. I walked towards where Dalton was and dragged both of my children out from the field