Chapter 28 - Missing

Dalton Serano

Ever since I was a kid, my father taught me how to be a leader. I was born to be one and meant to lead the group with pride. With that title, I know my father wanted me to be the perfect son.

My grandfather even said that I have to becareful in carrying Serano as my last name. I always tried my best to impress my father and my grandfather by getting good grades, excel in school, play basketball and soccer, go to an Ivy League school and lastly be with someone who is as equal as me because with that.. there will be no reason for me to not make them happy and proud.

A week ago, me and Deandra created a chaos that made my father go nuts. He was not happy with it but somehow I felt alive. For the first time in my life, I go against my father. My mother was not proud either, she said she wanted to smack my head so bad.

That's turning point where I realized that.. I don't need to be perfect. My flaws gave me a chance to feel that I'm a normal human being. I've always been cocky and arrogant but after feeling the crowd judging you and how your parents so mad at you creating a chaos, it was the best feeling ever.

And about Ellie, Sergio created a sex tape in order to bring me down. His family always hates Serano from the start, they hate ILLICIT to be exact because my father refuses to work with them.

But I still think Sergio likes Ellie, he never thought he would like Ellie but he had to get the job done. That's why he exploded when we were in the field.

"Grandfather!" Deandra protested when my grandfather pulled her ear lightly. He sat down and looked at the both of us disbelied.

"You nearly give me a heart attack when I heard the news!" He said as he sat down.

"Father, they must have a specific reason for it." I turned to my uncle Damien and nodded.

"Why did you two do it?" I turned to my grandfather and then looked at Deandra. She let out a long heavy sigh.

"She insulted my boobs." What?

"She said it was small." Deandra added.

"You kick someone because she insulted your body?" My grandfather repeated.

"But Deandra got kicked first.." Deandra turned to uncle Edmund and nodded.

"That doesn't make any senses." My grandfather sighed.

"As your brother, I'm proud that you let it out." I said and Deandra chuckled.

"They're giving me a headache."

"If you two don't tell me the full story why you created the chaos, you two will never go out from the house." My father came in and I casually grabbed a cupcake.

"Just tell us the truth and we will take care of it for you." My father said.

"We both took care of it already." I said as I licked the cream on top of the cupcake.

"I told you already father, Kelliane said that my boobs are small as a grape." Deandra trolled him and my father let out a sigh.

"To be fair, Kelliane started first and Deandra just.. do the same thing that Kelliane did." I said and Deandra nodded.

"This is the worst birthday party ever." My grandfather said and Deandra chuckled.

"Can we eat now? I'm hungry!"

Ellie Lexington

It's been 2 weeks since that incident and my parents were not happy with Sergio's family. They tried to drag them down but surprisingly the Serano's already took care of it.

Before leaving Monte Carlo, Dalton said that he will talk to me once everything is taken care of. I heard from some people that Deandra and Dalton basically in big trouble and might not participate in future events for some time.

I even my project with Deandra has been postponed. I'm a little worried but not really because I know he's just with his family maybe being grounded.

I had mixed feelings about everything that happened.

I thought Sergio was going to my exit but I guess not. I never thought he would do something like this to me. I was ready to let Dalton go.

My phone rang and it's Vincent.

"Hello." I answered.

"Hey, just want to check in on you." He asked.

"I'm doing okay.."

"I'm sorry about what happened, I never knew Sergio would.. do something like that." Vincent sighed and I bet he never imaginrd his own bestfriend would do something like that.

"Yeah, at least.. it was stopped before it got leaked."

"The charity was a definition of chaos. You got two Serano siblings fighting different people at the same time." Vincent chuckled.

"Yeah."

"Now, I know they're a different breed." I let out a small chuckle.

"They are."

"I'm glad to hear that you're doing okay."

"Thanks for checking on me, V."

"Take care." He ended the call and I put my phone down. I decided to watch movies to calm myself down. I sat down on a sofa and turned on the TV.

The first thing that came out was a news of Deandra Serano goes missing.

I looked at the news because it sounded like a lie. I couldn't believe that I saw that I quickly grabbed my phone to check the real time news.

"What is happening?" I looked at it one by one and it's true.

Dalton Serano

"Who the fuck dares to do this?" I hissed completely frustrated. I turned to the door as Tristan walked in.

"She has a boyfriend." He stated and I raised my eyebrows.

"Boyfriend?"

"Not a legit boyfriend but she has a lover. She asked me go pick the call back in Monte Carlo and pretended to be someone who slept with her." Tristan said and I sighed.

"Did you see the called ID?"

"No, she didn't save his phone number but he sounds American."

"God damn it!"

"I think he might be the reason that Deandra got into a fight with Kelliane."