Chapter 24 - My Mind

Dalton Serano

We stopped and I helped Ellie get down. She turned to Blue and patted him. I tied Blue to the tree and sat on the bench. Ellie sat down beside me as she admires Blue more by taking pictures of him.

I don't want to try to talk to her because I don't want her to just go. I will let her admire Blue and not stress her out. She looked at her phone smiling.

I looked up to the sky and let out a long sigh. If I'm with Kelliane in this trail, she will proceed to tell me about how she's excited to play polo and how she's been playing it since she's little. She will brag about herself a lot and I'm already sick hearing it.

"You should go, don't you have to practice for tomorrow?" Ellie asked as she looked at the ground.

"I can practice later."

"I assume you're good playing polo."

"I usually play around with my members." She nodded as she leaned her body to the bench.

"Who will you root for tomorrow?" I asked and she turned to me.

"What? What do you mean?" She asked.

"Sergio and I will be on a different team. Kelliane would be in Sergio's team."

"Rooting for Sergio, of course. Why would you ask something that has an obvious answer?" She said coldly and I turned to Blue.

"I know Kelliane is a great player or else, why would you hangout with her?"

"I don't know, she thinks she's a great player but it would be a different story when we're in the field." I said and she got up.

"Where are you going?"

"Going back, I can't stand being in the same space as you." She glared at me and started walking back. I quickly untied Blue and caught up with her.

"Let's have a bet." I said and she stopped walking. She turned to me and let out sarcastic laugh.

"I will always lose, there's no point of making a bet with me."

"What do you mean you always lose?" I raised my eyebrows.

"Ah! You don't remember our first bet? The one that you will eventually break up with after meeting your perfect girl."

"You win that bet." I said and she looked at me dumbfound.

"You clearly with that bet or else.. why would I be here.. talking to you."

"There you go again, making me look like a fool." She hissed and she turned around.

"You don't remember the bet? You said that if I like the woman that I'm meeting, I don't have to comeback to you again but if I don't like her, I would comeback." I said and she ignored me.

"Why? You can't accept that you're winning the bet?" I asked snd she stopped. She turned around and let out a sigh.

"Let's make a bet again unless you're scared." I smirked.

"This will be our last bet." She said and I nodded.

"If I win, we will get back together. If Sergio wins, I will take a step back and just let you do whatever you want." I said and she shook her head.

"Dalton, there's no such thing as getting back together. Sergio and I will get married because our parents already met a week a go giving us blessings." She looked at me straight into my eyes.

"You can't get married." That came out from my mouth out of nowhere.

"I don't need your opinion." She let out a sarcastic chuckle.

"I'm serious. You can't get married with Sergio."

"Like I would listen to you, you can go marry Kelliane if you want to and no one will protest." With that she turned around and walked away.

Ellie Lexington

I smiled when Sergio picked me up. I was ready to go sailing and have a little dip in the sea. I got into his car and he drove straight to the port. He parked his car and we got out.

He held my hand and we walked towards his yatch. Once we got in, we're greeted by the captain. Sergio opened a bottle of champagne and we took a sip before the yatch sail. I walked to the tip of the yatch seeing the beautiful view of the sea.

Sergio hugged me from behind and I turned around. He slowly leaned closer to me and he kissed me. I kissed him back and cupped his face. The yatch stopped and I chuckled.

"Ready to swim?" He asked and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and led me into the yatch. I took off my sundress leaving me in my bikini. He took his shirt off and we walked to the back of the yatch. We jumped into the water together.

It felt good.

"I've always love Monte Carlo." Sergio said and I couldn't help but agree.

"How about we move here after we get married?" i turned to him and nodded.

"I think it's a good idea." I smiled and he claimed my lips. He picked me up bridal style going into the yatch. He brought me to the bedroom and laid me on the bed. He started to kiss me slowly and then he got off from the bed. He took off his pants and I quickly took off my bikini. I laid on the bed and spread my legs.

His eyes changed as he looked at me from head to toe. I started to rub my clit and played with my nipple inviting him. He started to play with himself. He then pulled my body to the edge of the bed.

He rubbed my clit and then he kneeled down. He started to give me pleasure by licking and eating my pussy. He got up and kissed my lips hard and fast. He put himself in and I moaned in pleasure as he started to move.

"You're mine." He whispered as he started to fasten his pace after I got used to his size. He put both of my hands above me as he slowly trailed kisses from my neck down to my breast.

I guess I'm that desperate to get Dalton out of my mind.