Chapter ThirtyEight

My problem is that I fall in love with words, rather than actions. I fall in love with ideas and thoughts, instead of reality. -Anonymous
---
"Are you shitting me?" Cindy screams as we notice that where not the only ones who wanted to come early. Maybe if we came late there would be less people. Possible only 100 rather than 10,000 and more. There are screaming. Bags. Hugs and kisses. It's annoying because my group is giving each other's glares. I find Noel looking at me with a wide grin on her face. She walks in while the rest push and shove through me to get inside. I'm eventually shoved into Kyle and pushed by Asher. Which I seem to grin because he looked passed at me. Maybe he did see...

"Hey." Kyle says running his hands through his new cut. I'm not going to lie, I like it. It makes his jaws stand out and his eyes easy to look at. His eyes where black. Like his hair. And when he smiles it seems to shine with the lights. "Hi." I say my face blushing, i don't think I looked at him this long before. And he seems to notice because he says, "is there something on my face?" Whipping under his eyes with his index finger. "Uh... Er... No." I say shaking me head to move my eyes away from his face.

"Come." Kyle says grabbing my arms leading me closer to the doors. A path my blind eyes could not see. It was probably because Kyle was tall so he could probably see. Though I'm not really... Tall. You could say I'm a people Mcnugget. I have left Cindy behind curing to the line and the people that exist and that don't exist. I feel guilty. But I also want to get inside before anyone else does and by following Kyle who seems like he knows what he's doing... I'm going.

Without realizing it I'm Inside with Kyle. "Shortcuts are better." He whispers behind me. I laugh. "Yeah. Thanks." He nods with a smile on his face. I turn around ready to leave and go back to my room until his hands are on my wrist. I look back at him in concern and confusion. He lowers my hand but still doesn't let it go. Instead he's closer and even though he seemed to be better than what he was before his presence still bothers me. And not very comforting. "There's a party-"

"No." I say. I hate parties.

"You didn't let me finish." He said rather annoyed.

"It's a welcome back party and your hosting it and you want me to come." I mimic.

"I never said I wanted you to come." He said in a low voice. This seemed to hurt and I feel like I just got burned.

Do you want some ice to cool off that burn? Yes please. I look at him for a while noticing that I look hurt which I shouldn't. I stand up straiten and taller yet still not reaching his hight. "Good. Why are you holding me then?" I say trying to detach myself from his touch. "I want you to host it with me." He says with a grin.

"You don't host parties. You go get drunk in parties." I mumble remembering the last time I went to a real party... Never. "So? I want you to get drunk with me." He corrects himself. "No." I say finally letting his grip go. I quickly begin to walk away but he is hot on my heels. "Come on Skylar. Just once." He begs. I shake my head in reply. Continue to walk faster. I pass the main office and I walk into the transitional hall that leads into another building where my room is. Shit. I forgot my luggage in the bag.

The weakest thing I could possibly do right now is turn around go outside and act like a fool in front of him. So I continue walking to my room like I'm not forgetting anything although I am. "Sky!" He says. I stop to look back. "It's Skylar!" I yell back. I only stopped thinking it was Asher since he's the only one who calls me that now. But when I turn around I find out that Kyle is still chasing me. Does he want a slap?
***
Kill. Me. Now.
I feel like shit with a hint of crap. Of course like me I would ditch Kyle by faking something. Like some sickness which randomly accrued out of no were: I'm sorry Kyle I'm very sick I have a bad head ache. I'll see if I can make it. Is the fabulous lie I told him. I lat myself on the back rewarding myself. Although when I looked into Kyle's eyes I found a devastating look. He was sad and angry. Weather it was at me or someone else. I didn't like this new lol. Of course his outside looked fabulous. But reading the eyes of someone seemed more important. But the emotion I could never read was Asher's. I never knew what went on in him. But the biggest problem was that he knew what I'm thinking.