Chapter Ten

Normally I would take a shower than chose my clothes. But with Asher around I don't feel comfortable walking around in a towel. I walk inside the bathroom and turn the water on closing the bathroom door behind me. I carefully remove my clothes walking inside the shower letting the water run on me and my sticky blood to leave me.

        Quickly I put on my clothes. As I open the door greeted by a fresh and new air. First thing I notice is that Asher left. A grin forms on my face. Then I find my book at my feet. I open it to the page I was left of to find a note.

Cindy is probably coming soon. So I decided to leave. But damp a clothe with the alcohol and tap your side until you feel that it's clean and the stick doesn't last long. I only spent 15 minuets with you. So you owe me my other 30 minuets. Which I promise you I will get soon.

-Love, Asher

        He has nice hand writing. For a guy, I mean the guys I see there handwriting is like chicken scratch. Or a baby first learning how to write. Not to be rude or anything. But his is neat, and written nicely. You could see where the pencil forms and runs. You could make out the sharpens of the pencil. It was not written to hard. It's not like he was stabbing the page while writing. It was written soft and lightly. But not to light. It's just, so beautiful I can't even describe it.

I smile. But quickly wipe it off. You don't smile for Asher.

        I damp a small towel with the hydrogen peroxide and do as he told me to. Why am I even listening? He probably just made it up. As tired as I can ever be a drag my feet towards my bed. I would rather fall and sleep on the floor. But then Cindy would have a different story in mind. Probably about losing blood. But once I close my eyes I crash not even remembering what I did before that.

        My dream is clear. I see everyone and everything so clearly I feel like it's real. I feel the sheets of the bed wrapped around me. Though this is not my room. For some reason I'm not terrified. I should be. I get up lucky to find myself on clothes. Although they are very light on me. My mark is visible. I don't hide it with my hands. Though I should. A smile is planted on my face as I move towards someone and kiss there shoulder. The dream suddenly becomes blurry as the person turns and embraces me around there arms. They hold me tightly as if there clenching onto life. Suddenly the dream does is not blurry and I begin to make out my surroundings and the person-Asher. His fingers are brought up to my face running his hand through my hair. He leans in closer kissing me. I feel his soft lips. I feel his hands moving. His arms clenching on to me. I feel my lips move in sic with his. Suddenly and finally I become terrified as I wake myself up.

        I find my self breathing rapidly holding on to my blankets. It felt so real. I don't like Asher. I hate Asher. Then why was I dreaming this? My father always told me that dreams are what your mind has been set on. Or what you wished would have happened. Neither of that is true. I hope neither of it is true. I turn to my side finding out that it's 5:30 am. Cindy is asleep. I should go back to sleep but when ever I do I end up thinking about the dream. So instead I get up deciding to clear my mind in the river.