Chapter FourtyNine

"Every Champion was once a contender that refused to give up," -Rocky Balboa

***

I like mysteries. It is no lie. I like mysterious people. People who have their own secrets. Are a bit shallow, I know some wouldn't. Some hate those type. They say it is hard to get to know them... I believe that is the point. Maybe if I was to date someone I would want to know all their secrets. But I wouldn't want anyone else to know. After all... What's the point of a secret if more than one person know? Personally I think a secret should be kept within. But nosy and annoying people are in the would wanting to know everything. Such as the media. Oh, how much I hate them sometimes. Blaming things on the other people. Thinking they have gotten the story correctly. I remember when I was in the ordinary world every day my father would be pissed at them. Can't they even get the weather correct?He would always complain. I guess he hated that. But what I don't like is that they can not keep secrets.

"They think they are willing to find us?" Cameron asked staring at the ordinary news. "Of course they think that. They probably have problems that are hard to pronounce." Rico jumps in. "Hopefully you realize that if we were not Elements one of us could have ended up like them," I say. Which is true. This is the only thing stopping those annoying people in the Elemental world from working in the media. "There like the devil," Cameron whispers "Where innocent angels."

"Speaking of the devil..." Rico says ask Kyle walks in. I don't walk out like normal people do. Instead, I stay seated and pretend like I don't know him. Giving him a fresh plate he should never deserve. "I um... wanted to see if you this game." Kyle throws them a box. Video games are their only interest-- and sex.

For me books maybe movies, Nothing else. "Hey," he says greeting me with a small smile. "Hello." I quietly say back although with confidence. "dude, you and Asher don't talk anymore?" Cameron asks now grabbing a small box. Which looks like the anecdote. "No man I wish he would be shot to death." That response seems very familiar. A word from Word familiar.

You and Kyle don't hang out anymore? I remember asking Asher last night. ...He wishes for me to be shot to death and I wish from him to slowly die.

"Did you tell him that?" I ask now getting curious. Great I sound like those ordinary reporters. "No. I didn't get the chance to."

"That lying son of a bitch,"

***

The meditation took forever today. As usual I sit in my normal spot right next to the river but close to the Natures as well. Multitasking... a bit. But when I am left alone to think it bothers me because now I think about my entire life. Like the fact the Asher knew exactly what Kyle thought of him. Even though Kyle never told anyone. Come to think of it, he seems to know everything... I don't like that. I am not allowed to leave meditation. But I do watch the Fire monkeys wondering if I spot Asher. And if I do I will pray he falls off his tree.

I know I am not supposed to think the really weird thought. Especially when Asher has no relation with me. However, I hate liars. No matter who they are. Then again who can I trust in this world? Cindy has been giving me weird looks lately. Here I am thinking that if I told her about Ronan and Eros would ok. Instead, I get an uncomfortable look. If I had to trust my mother I would have already known that there were two water elements. If I had trusted my father I would already know that I am a water. I knew things would go bad right when Mrs. Gravel stormed through my door. I knew things would go wrong when the nurse had to circle Nature instead of my real element. I knew things would turn to shit--stop swearing-- when Asher sat next to me in the auditorium. I remember strictly convincing myself to not talk to Kyle and Asher. Guess the past me should meet the future me. The one who had to fake date Kyle and then share the same room with Asher. To top that off wanting to touch his back repeatedly.