11: Best or Worst?

Sorry for the mistakes.

---------------------
Nandini's pov

Goa has been nothing but fun, alot of crazy fun!

Even though, its a college trip yet there were not much restrictions.

Today is our 4th day here, and we did all sorts of beach fun, visited UNESCO sites, majestic forts, water sports, clicked zillion of photos and what not

Its definitely going to be the best trip I've ever had.

Today is the last day so, we are free to go anywhere on our own. We have decided to go for shopping and wander around the city like locals.

Talking about Manik, we haven't talked since day one. I have been avoiding him as whenever he sees me he gets super angry.

Yesterday when he saw me, he didn't got angry. He didn't reacted anything, means he is back to his original ways which was to ignore me and plainly behave like I don't exist.

Also, Manik and his friends never went anywhere with other students, it was like they never came with us.

No one said anything about it, pros of being rich, I guess.

" Damn, its raining. How will we go now? " I heard Zara saying in a disappointed tone making my eyes flung open.

I immediately went out of the bed to see that indeed, it was raining heavily.

" Wow, Its raining. Its raining. Its raining " I said jumping up and down

I just love rain and walking in Rain is a literal turn on for me

" We saw that Nandini " Divya said tiredly which made me roll my eyes.

" If you saw then what are you waiting for? Lets go. Lets go " I uttered excitedly

" Have you gone mad? I'm not going anywhere in Rain " Divya frowned

" No please, its gonna be fun. Please Please " I said pulling Zara's arm

" No way, and you are also not going " Zara said sternly

" Watch me " I said looking towards Jovi in the hope that she might give me company but as usual she was busy pretending that how her legs are aching.

" Fine, I'm going alone. Atleast give me an Umbrella " I said taking a deep breath

" Nandini, you do realise that we are here for only 5 days , not 5 year right? " Divya asked giving me a tight lipped smile.

" Yes, so? " I asked confused

" So, how the fuck we are supposed to take an umbrella? " She yelled in irritation which I ignored because her pre-menstrual syndrome is hyper active today.

" Whatever " I said rolling my eyes and wore my slippers to go out

Here I come rain!

-----------------------------

On the way to the beach, I asked an Umbrella from the reception by saying that its an emergency.

I didn't needed the umbrella, but knowing me I know that until and unless the rain would not stop, I'm not going to come so, an umbrella would help me if I will feel a little cold. right?

By the time I reached the beach, I was already drenched and there was no one, literally no one which made me elated with happiness.

Looks like the beach is mine for today!