12: Butterflies Died

Sorry for the mistakes.

----------------

Nandini's pov

I have lost my mind, officially.

I am unable to understand Manik, what does he wants? One moment he talks to me, other he ignores me. One moment he stares at me with lot of emotions other he glares at me. one moment he cares for me, the next he don't give a damn.

Its all too confusing, right now!

After the kiss we shared, which by the way was passionate, demanding and dominating from his side, I didn't saw him or any of his friends.

We left for Mumbai the next day and he wasn't in the bus, also.

The past few weeks, I'm not able to do anything. Heck, I'm not able to eat anything as my mind is always occupied by him.

My friends don't know anything about the kiss, and I intend to keep it that way until I don't know anything for sure.

And that is why, I have decided!

I have decided to tell him face to face that I like him. Not that he doesn't know, but I need a closure.

All these things are very confusing and is ruining my mental peace to the next level.

Even if he rejects me, which I'm damn sure he would, atleast I would get some clarity and maybe my heart would stop being a lawyer of him.

After Goa, he didn't called me, not once. The last time we talked on call was nearly two months ago.

My exams went real bad as I couldn't focus, that is why I have taken this decision for my own peace of mind.

Today was my last paper of third semester, and luckily mine and Manik's paper was in the same block, so that's why here I'm, standing outside his class to talk to him.

" Nandini, How was the paper ? " Vishal, my classmate asked bringing me from my tangled thoughts

" I don't know, yours?" I said as my paper went real bad because of all this.

" Well, mine was okay. Anyways I gotta go, have to do packing and stuffs" he said Patting my shoulder, to which I nodded

" Happy Journey " I wished and he left

I am also going to Delhi. Probably, this would be the last time, I'd be seeing Manik as he is leaving for US in this month only.

A number of emotions were running in my mind and heart, my heart was beating so fast due to nervousness that I could hear it beating. Its hard to say which emotion is dominating the other.

Gazing my eyes around, I saw Manik coming out of his class talking with someone looking the most handsome guy as usual.