39- Study

Sorry for the mistakes.

Nandini's pov

Manik's been acting weird these days and when I say weird it means staring me every now and then, passing double meaning comments, buying my freaking company and giving a shitty excuse saying ' aviation is very profitable investment' and top of all irritating the heck out of me.

Its been a week since we came back to his penthouse or rather he get me back here forcefully.

His face is still intact into my mind about how he asked for punishment and how regret wash over his face when I said I want you to feel guilty whole life.

But do I really want him to suffer?

Hell no!

Even if I try, I wouldn't want to see him suffering ever. Maybe, some would think, I don't have self respect but I can't. I just can't see him like this, with his deep eyes filled with nothing but guilt staring at me with sadness.

I couldn't help but keep think from his POV as well that what if I was in the situation like him, he was scared back then due to the sudden demise of his father.

I don't know what's written in our destiny, but I want to give us a chance.

Anyways, Mumma and Mom are finally back from their extended long vacation with their glowing faces and a lot of gifts for me and a little for him.

So long story short, these days I don't get angry on him, infact I like when he follows me everywhere saying " I need attention from you " and in return I roll my eyes making an irritating face but deep down I feel good.

Way too good

" What's the reason of your red cheeks now? " His husky sleepy voice broke my trance of thoughts making me aware of the surrounding.

I turned back to see him resting his head on the bedrest, hairs disheveled and a half open eyes complimenting the deep sleepy voice of his.

Just looking at him, I forgot what I was going to speak so I chose to ignore him and continued combing my hair as I was getting late for going to hell

I mean work!

Just when I was about to open the door, he uttered " just so you know, you have your exam next month on 10th, so I'd suggest you to study "

I frowned turning at him " What? what exam?"

" Government Entrance Exam for getting the Pilot training " He shrugged his shoulder getting out of the bed making his bare chest come into my view, thus blocking my senses once again

I think I'm becoming pervert.

" Excuse me? But I haven't filled any forms " I stated still confused at him but deep down I felt special

" So? I filled the form. You got a problem? " He asked raising his eyebrows while taking few steps towards me making me blush.

" Y-Y-Yes, I got problem. Okay. I'm not going to give any exam " I stated with a finality in my voice after getting some senses.

" God, Nandini don't be stubborn now. Just because of you and your overthinking personality regarding fees and stuff I've filled the application form otherwise I'd have directly got your admission in the top institute around the globe " he said rubbing his forehead before clutching my arms, and pulling me to him.

It took me a second or two to form a sentence because of our proximity

" I don't know you know or not, but your wife does not earn this much and before you open your mouth again, let me make it very clear I don't want your money. Not even a penny, for my education " I told him loud and clear knowing very well that he'll force me now but I don't want him paying for me