40- Moonlight

Sorry for the mistakes.

Nandini's pov

The alarm keep ringing and I keep ignoring while snuggling more and more into the warmth of my supposedly pillow which I knew that its anything but the pillow.

" Umm Nandini Nandini, wake up " a husky sleepy voice spoke detaching himself from me while I simply groan in reply

" Wake up. Its 4 am, Today is your exam bachha " He spoke softly using the name which he calls me every now and then, making my stomach do all sorts of crazy things.

Nevertheless Hearing about exam, I finally opened my eyes to met with his half open eyes which were sleepy as hell due to the late night work he did yesterday.

Nodding a little, I sat on the bed with my eyes still closed while Manik kept waiting for me to get up from the bed.

Not wanting to over exaggerate his already tired self more, I got up from the bed murmuring " I'm up. you sleep "

Confirming from his own eyes, he finally closed his eyes while I took out my books for revision as finally today is my exam.

The past one and half months, things between us have changed completely. We never talked about the past again except for him saying sorry with a sad eye whenever I taunt him and regretting his decision which by the way happens every other day.

And I always reply him by saying " You deserve it " but lately I myself feel bad when I look at his sad eyes.

Come on, can you blame me? I'm not a girl who takes revenge and stuff. I might be one annoying kid but a single heartfelt sorry from someone, and my heart melts like an ice-cream.

Also when I say heartfelt, I didn't mean anyone who's faking to be sweet or just doing it for a show. No not that, one can say I'm pretty good at reading people.

Thanks to my awkward self!

I hate this about myself, but Mumma says there are already lots of mean people in the world, and I'm gifted with a kind yet wild heart which is the most beautiful and rare combination.

Moreover, I'm glad that 'it' happened as the year we were apart I got to know more about myself, what are my limits and boundaries which I'd have never known if everything was fine between us from the beginning.

The one thing which I can never forget and forgive is what he did during the dinner and no matter what, his action doesn't justify it. I always use that to taunt him directly and his face at that time is worth watching.

Anyways, Manik has been teaching me the past one and half months. He's been the bestest and the strictest teacher I've ever got.

Waking up at 4:30am to study, leaving for work at 8:00am after having 'healthy' breakfast made by him, coming back at 6:30pm, rest for one and half hours and again 8-11 study, my life has became an alarm clock tick-tock-tick whose schedule is set by him.

Sighing I finally came back to reality realising my paper is due today

Oh god I think too much!!
-------------------------

*24 days later*

The paper went good, but I wasn't very much satisfied with myself and I guess Manik got to know about it.

We Decided not to tell Mumma or Mom now, once everything is finalised we'll say.

The result is coming out today and I'm shit scared of that. He took off from work after seeing my anxiety.