15: Meeting Again

Sorry for the mistakes.
--------------

Nandini's pov

2 years later-

Its been years since I graduated, a lot has been changed but the one thing that remain constant is me getting late

I work in Bengaluru, and my job is average, but I'm happy that its related to my stream.

My friends are all at different places, Jovi is in a live-in relationship with her boyfriend and lives in Mumbai. Divya got married few months back and now residing in Germany while Zara works in Pune.

So, we all are at different places, and talk once in a while. With time Everyone got busy with their life and I really miss college days.

I thought that life after college would be easy but damn it become more stress full, if I'd a time machine I'd again become a toddler where no worries and stress were there. The only thing we had to do was eat, cry, sleep and repeat!!

" Nandini, finally you came. Give me the manufacturing and supplying reports, right away " My colleague, Sam said hurriedly

" Yep, hold on a minute " I said opening my laptop to mail him the reports.

After giving him the reports, I sit on my chair to think what I will say to my mother this time.

Nowadays I've been arguing with my mother a lot, she can be so difficult sometimes. She wants me to get married which I don't want to.

She gave me 6 months time to find someone, today is the last day and I couldn't find anyone.

" Bro, he's so hot. Just look at him once " I heard my other colleague, Kiara's voice

" Who? " I asked opening my eyes

" Look look " she said turning her laptop to my side with a wide grin.

I moved my eyes towards the laptop, and my breath got stuck in my throat, it was him wearing blue denim with white T-shirt and blue jeans with a devilish smirk adorned his sinfully handsome face.

In these past years, I tried to avoid seeing him as much as I can but he is always in the news not only in business section but in entertainment also.

Whenever I take a glance of him by mistake, it takes me a week or so to get back to the normalcy, In these past years, I realised that no matter how much time passes by, I'll always have a weak spot for him and that terrifies me.

" He's hot, right? Damn, I think I'll faint " Kiara said dreamily breaking my chain of thoughts

" Yeah. Uhh Kiara, I gotta go see Sir" I replied standing from the seat while she looked at me confusingly.

I needed to get out from there before she would start telling me all the details of his life which I don't want to listen. Not because I'm not interested but because after that I won't be able to function properly.