18- Loser?

Sorry for the mistakes.

Nandini's pov

Reaching Delhi, My mother totally ignored my existent, she was busy treating Manik like some President.

He was talking to her very sweetly like he don't even know what actually bad or loud means.

" Mumma, I'm also here. Your one and only child " I whined to my mother while sitting beside her so that she gives a little attention to me as well.

" Nandini! Behave, look Manik is so well mannered while you are just being a spoilt kid " My mother whispered gritting her teeth

Manik, Manik and only Manik!

He was sitting on the couch enjoying the scene and getting pampered by MY mother.

" Fine, you know what, you serve the president. I'm going inside " I said grumpily standing up from the couch.

My mother plainly ignored what I said so, I walked 2-3 steps and spoke "Mumma, I'm going inside "

No response, the jerk was smirking all this while.

I again walked 2-3 steps and yelled "Mumma, I'm going inside without eating anything. Stop me if you want to "

No response

So, I again walked one step and yelled " Mumma, this is the last chance to stop me. I haven't eaten anything "

" Fine Nandini, Come here and don't be jealous " My mother said sighing heavily

Well, I don't get Jealous but what mine is only mine.

As simple as that!

Finally having my mother's attention, I went and sat beside her to eat something.

All this while, Manik was only observing my each and every antics which made me a little conscious about myself.

" Manik, you can go in Nandini's room and rest for a while " Mumma said to him

I scowled hearing what she said, with my mouth full of food I shooked my head vigorously saying "What? No, not my room. I am going in there "

" You can sleep in my room. Eat before you speak " My mother said with a tight lipped smile, showing me her eyes to behave

" No, I can't sleep anywhere other than the designated space of my bed " I shooked my head

My mother was controlling herself from yelling, but thanks to Manik she didn't.

She glared me to stop which I plainly ignored

" Its uhh- Its okay, Mumma. I'll just go to the Mansion" Manik suggested by giving an idea of living in his maternal home, which by the way is in Delhi itself.

Before my mother could reply, my possessiveness increased, I yelled loudly " She is not your Mumma, ok? "

My mother sighed tiredly saying "Stop it Nandini, I asked him to call me Mumma"

Turning towards him she spoke "don't mind her Manik, she can be difficult sometimes. But you don't worry about her, you go and sleep in her room "

What the hell? Am I invisible?

" Nooo " I whined stomping my foot not caring Manik freaking Malhotra is observing me like a predator

" Its okay Aunty, I- " he intervened

" You're like Nandini to me, so how can you live in the mansion, huh? Moreover no one is there. Also, its Mumma for you, don't listen to this idiot " My mother said sweetly interrupting him