41- His Monkey

Sorry for the mistakes.

Nandini's pov

" Oh God, please please please let Manik forget about this one chapter, please " I prayed closing my eyes, a piles of book infront of me with the most confusing chapter open which I want to skip but the hot blooded guy in my life is giving me tough time.

Having no other option, I prayed to God to let Manik forget about it as no matter how many times I studied, watch YouTube video for the same or even when he himself taught me for like 4 times, I'm still not able to understand 60% of the thing.

I'm pretty sure, if I'll ask one more time to him he'll snap my neck in annoyance.

" Hi " his husky tired voice broke my trance of thoughts making all the worry disappear.

I looked towards the door where he stood looking tired yet handsom-est, his white shirt sleeves folded till his elbow, the top three buttons of his shirt open showing his chiseled chest while he was giving me a charming smile which was enough for me to forget everything.

I smiled widely seeing him before sprinting down the bed quickly to hug him.

Well, not hug, more like to jump on him by wrapping both my legs on his waist, my head in his neck and my hands wrapped around his back tightly like a money as he calls me " My monkey "

Its been a habit from past 8 months, whenever he comes from office, I run and jump on him, as kiddish as it looks but he loves it when I do.

Anyways, We celebrated our first anniversary a few days back with my books and him beside me all the day asking questions.

As according to Manik, we'll celebrate once my exam is over.

After The night we did the "DEED ", Manik went back to be the strictest teacher of all time. He pecks me alot but never go far than that as in his words " If I'll start what I want to do with you, then I'm afraid you can't even think properly for days forget about studying and walking around "

His words not mine!

And that is why, he only give me pecks, alot of pecks.

" How was your day? " He whispered kissing my hair while walking towards the closet with me still in his arms like monkey

" It was fine. But I missed you, why are you late? " I questioned snuggling more into his neck loving the warmth

He chuckles at my question before kissing my hairs again " I missed you more. Besides today is the only day in week when I go to office "

He's right, he doesn't go to office for me, he help me in studies and due to his this habit I've became the clingiest person anyone would ever see.

Even when he scold me for not doing any questions correctly or anything in particular, instead of going away from him I simply put my head on his chest and hide myself there from his shouts.

He still says I'm sorry for which I always reply by saying " You should be "

" Bachha where are you lost? " He asked opening the closet breaking my trance

" No where, I just missed you so so so so much " I pouted giving a kiss on his neck when his body got stiff

" You're making it too hard for me Nandini" he whispered while I blushed knowing very well its taking all his control to stop himself.

" I'm hungry " I whined changing the topic while struggling to wiggle out of his arms

Putting me on my feet, he sighed before saying " I've told you to don't wait but no you have to be stubborn, right? "