35- Emotions

Sorry for the mistake.

Nandini's pov

Seeing the clock, the first thing came into my mind was " shit "

I'm late, urgghh

I've done all the arrangements yesterday, the only work remain is to ask the most important person to join.

Manik

Even though, Mom told me that Manik doesn't participate in anything and make himself aloof from the world, I wanted to give a try.

Not accepting his emotions is one thing but this is about his Dad. Manik has done Phd in ignoring his emotions which is too unhealthy for his mental state.

Not giving much thought, I went to the Gym hurriedly to stop him or more like to distract him so that he won't go to office.

Even though, I'm way too hurt about what he did with me, still I can't help but laugh and blush at all his antiques from the past few days.

Reaching the gym area, I saw him doing some push-ups like usual, the one thing which was different today was the surrounding around him.

The air around him was silent which held so many storms within it, I couldn't help but gulp, knowing very well that going closer to him today will definitely be like walking on my own death.

Feeling someone's presence, he looked around until his eyes lands on me, making all my confidence level drops to zero.

My mind at that time reminded me I'm angry at him so I need to act accordingly. Slowly coming forward, I tried to spoke in a serious dominating voice which came out like a scared duck trying to shout " What are you doing? "

Stupid Stupid me!

His whole attention was on me, making me more conscious than ever, I again and again tried to breathe heavily, just to make sure that my bra is intact at its place.

Don't want to repeat past mistakes, right?

" What do you want? " He asked standing up, looking straight at me

" Me? Want? Nice joke, Why would I want anything from you? I don't know you remember or not but I'm not interested in talking to you, don't ask me what I want from you, stupid " I blabbered all the nonsense in a go

As always my mouth spoke faster than my mind, he looked confused but nevertheless murmured a small "Fine"

A simple fine was his answer of all my blabbering, God!!

He was about to leave the gym room, when I spoke " wait wait wait "

He turned back tiredly, his eyes swollen, looked like he cried a lot which didn't go well with my silly heart.

I was so lost in his eyes that I didn't saw his raised eyebrows. Finally noticing that the flop actress inside me went alive

" ohh, Ahhh Mani-k " I uttered loudly holding my head showing, I'm in pain

Head? Uhh Stupidest Nandini!!

Shit, Now my words are sounding so double meaning

I opened my eyes slowly, only to see him rubbing his forehead with two of his fingers before going towards the big window in the gym area.

" Look Nandini, I know what you're trying to do here but I'm not interested. Please. I want to be alone today " he said looking out of the window with his hands in his trousers pocket

" From past few days, you're following me like my shadow so Why? Why you want to be alone now? " I asked crossing my hand on my chest

He remains silent