Chapter 1: He's Here?

I was sitting outside The Burrow, which was my home, reading by a little pond. The sun was bright and the sky was clear. Reading by this pond under this huge tree was my favourite thing to do. (Not including dreaming about the boy who lived..... *cough*) 

"Ginny! Come inside! Mum's calling you!" yelled my older brother Ron.

He's not my only brother, I have only about 6 more who are all older than me. Yeah, I'm the youngest and the only girl. But I'm not a girly girl as most people would expect. I'm actually a lot tougher than I look. My entire family has bright, fiery red hair which seems to be one of the few things we actually have in common.

"Ginny! Come now! We have guests! Harry and Hermione have finally arrived!" yelled my mother.

 Harry? He was here? Right now? In my house? Oh I should've expected this, after all he's Ron's best friend and so is Hermione. They were all only a year older than me but Hermione and I were really close friends. She had bushy brown hair and was undeniably pretty. Harry had jet black hair, with bright green eyes that always got to me and a lightning shaped scar on his forehead. I thought it was really cool. But the fact that is was given to him by Voldemort just makes me shudder. 

STORY TIME!

Once, there was a very powerful but evil wizard. His name? Voldemort. Or as most people like to call him, He Who Must Not Be Named. They think his name is cursed or something. Anyways, he wanted to kill Harry and his family. And once Voldemort decided to kill someone, they always died and those who got in his way. He succeeded with killing Harry's father, James and his mother, Lily. But once he finally reached Harry, nobody knows what happened but he couldn't kill him. The spell sort of backfired as if there was a shield protecting him, a scar like a lightning bolt was left on Harry's forehead and Voldemort had grown weak. There are now rumours that he's back. Harry claims to have seen him, I believe him but most don't.

I started to hyperventilate after I remembered that Harry was in my house. Oh no! He can't see me like this. I was wearing a short casual dress. I had just come from a small party so when we got home I just instantly started reading. The fact that my brothers let me wear this dress got me to wonder but I was just glad they didn't care about it.

Ginny relax, just be cool, don't embarrass yourself, you look fin-WAIT IS THAT HIM?

"Um Ginny are you alright?" asked a voice.

Oh my god! Kill me now! Crap. I instantly stood up and noticed he looked straight at my legs. I tried pulling my dress down, he probably thinks I'm trying to get attention from boys. 

Well...

SHUT UP!

"Hey Harry, yeah I'm gr- fine. How are you?" I asked while trying to act casual. I tried leaning on the tree but sort of -kind of missed it and tripped over myself. Although he didn't seem to notice. 

Okay.... so nice job Ginny. That was great. I'll just be planning your funeral in here. 

Dumb subconscious. 

"I'm good." he responded still softly looking at me. More so, my body.

Oh my god. He hates my outfit. That's it. I should've worn something else. 

 I would normally have a problem with a boy gawking at me as if his life depended on it but I couldn't get myself to care in front of Harry. Oh if Ron was here right now! I laughed in my head and decided to put myself out of this situation. 

"So, I'm just going to go to sleep Harry. It's pretty late." I said yawning.

"Ok, but it's 4:30 in the afternoon." said Harry looking at me straight in my eyes.