Chapter 7: The Kiss

"Harry? Can I tell you something funny?" I said laughing my head off.

So maybe that drink turned into 2 or 10... hey how'd I end up on his lap?

"OF COURSE GINEVRA!" he exclaimed.

"Shhh. IT'S A SECRET!The reason... I dressed like this shhhh was only so a BOY would notice me!"

"A BOY?!"

"SHHHH."

"OOOOH Ginny's got a crush!"

"Maybeeeeee." I grinned.

"Who is it?!" he asked.

"I can't tell!"

"Tell me." He pouted. I don't know if it was just my imagination or not but I felt his hands snake around my waist and pull me closer.

"You know what Harry? Its Chos loss. Honestly. I would die if you even considered dating me." I sighed.

"Liar. You've got. *chokes on his spit*"

"Ew."

"Sorry. You've got all the boys Ginny."

"Not all of them." I said looking straight into his eyes.

"You don't need them, you're so- so powerful on your own." he leaned over and gave me a soft kiss on my cheek.

It seemed so ... normal. Remind you I was extremely out of it so I thought it would a nice favour to return the favour to him.

So.... I might have kissed his cheek this time.

"Stop it! It's not even now" he pouted giving me another kiss. I leaned over and gave him another one. I thought I heard a noise though so I looked away and turned my head back to Harry only to catch his lips on mine.

Everything stopped. Everything in the world stopped. And it felt like he and I were the only 2 people left. I reached for the hem of his shirt and pulled it up. His hands travelled from my hair to my waist grabbing me tightly as if I might disappear. I broke it off to take a breath but his lips didn't stop. He made his way down to my neck and I knew this wouldn't last but I wasn't thinking. All that mattered was him.

―――――――――――――――――

I woke up the next morning with an awful headache and had no memory of last night. I hope I didn't do anything stupid. I felt something around my stomach, someone had their arms wrapped around me but nothing registered in my head. I was extremely tired so I just pushed the persons arm closer to me. It felt nice. It felt safe.

"Well good morning." whispered Harry in my ear.

I giggled sleepily but I didn't realize who it was and why it didn't bother me - I don't even know!

"good morning." I croaked as I heard a chuckle and started to doze off again.

"Ginny do you mind ? I'm not wearing a shirt."

I definitely was dreaming why would anyone, Harry of all people be sleeping here with me?
I turned around with my eyes still droopy and traced patterns on his bare chest.
"I know it's sexy." i giggled.

Why did this dream feel so real?
And then my giggle stopped, my hand patted his chest and I opened an eye. And i met 2 green very amused eyes staring right back at me.
I quickly shut my eyes.

"oh tell me I'm dreaming. Please be dreaming." I groaned.

Don't tell me I embarrassed myself in front of him like that.
I peeked at him again with one day and when I realized I WASN'T BLOODY DREAMING, I screamed and rolled off the couch.